*Date Night*

Im sick and stuck at home so im sorry if im blowing up ur phone wit stories lol 😫😌💓

*Tyree's POV*
I woke up from a nap to see Kesh at the mirror putting on make-up. I rolled up behind her and kiss her head since i know she hate when i kiss her while she doing her make-up. I made my way to the shower  and got in. Then took my do-rag off brushing the waves. I put on a suit and played 2k while waiting for Kesh to come downstairs. I turn around and she looking fine as hell in the black dress that showed her curves and had her shoulder out. "Damn baby bring that ass here" i said as i licked my lips. She start cheesin extra hard like she don't know she fine as hell. "You look good enough to eat". "I'll take you up on that later, but we gotta go". We waited for Cj to get there to babysit before we left. Then i grabbed her hand and made our way to the car. I opened the door for her in our new Mercedes-Benz cuz you know how i be yah feel me. Then we made on our way which wasnt that far since we live on the beach and the restaurant is on the beach.  We pull up and I hand the keys to the driver as i grab Kesh hand. We make our way to the table with Mariah and some bull at the table. "Hey chica". "Hey bitch, who is this"? "This is Tony". Shit i aint know Mariah like darkskin niggas he was dark as night and tall as shit but he seemed ard. We sat and eat and had a good time. "I gotta go to the bathroom". I got up and went to bathroom but i saw someone at the table right next to us get up at the same time. He grabbed my arm and i socked him. He still held on which was making me he madder. "Just know i know you killed Micheal and I'll see you again". All these thought went threw my mind and walked back to the table. "We gotta go Kesh". "What happened"? "We gotta go now thanks for the dinner". She nodded and we head out. On the way back it was complete silence. When we pulled up we saw a car we aint notice Kesh handed me the gun from the glove compartment and she her gun thats under her seat. I keep her behind me and go to the door it was locked. I slowly open the door it was and it was silent bit i saw lights from the basement. I motion Kesh and she follow. We walk downstairs gun raised and all. To see Cj, some bitch, and my babies. "Fuck wrong wit yall". "I saw a random car in the driveway i didnt know who the fuck it was". "Oh this is my shawty i was gonna introduce yall to each other when yall came back". "Not right now we gotta talk and its family only type shit" Kesh said wit a attitude. "Damn Kesh s-". "Nah its cool ill see you tomorrow". "Ard let me walk you out". Cj and his girl walked upstairs. Then i pucked up Jr and Nina "you go to bed ill get them to sleep". She nodded as i made my way to to their rooms as Kesh talk to Cj......

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall😘😘