*Night Night*

*Keshia's POV*

Tyree was gripping me and making me horny but i wasn't really havin it today. He picked me up and dropped me on the bed giving me the best head i ever had which cause me to fall asleep. Later i woke up around 3 in the morning and couldn't go back to sleep. As i was bout to get out the bed Tyree's phone started to ring. He jumped up to awnser the phone. All i heard was "aight" and "I'll be there in 10" then he hung up. "So where we going" i said. "We aint goin no where im goin to handle some buisness". "Not without me". "You pregnant damn chill read a book, eat, sleep, anything". "Im gonna act like yo bitch ass didnt just say that and imma get ready to go". "Yea ard cuz you aint goin". He thought i was playing so i put on my black tights and my black north face hoodie and walked to where Tyree was. "You aint goin". "Its either i go wit you or im following you so you choose". "Ard damn but you staying in the car". "Ard baby". I kissed him just to erk him even more.

*Tyree's POV*

Damn Kesh wont stop till she get her way but im serious about her staying in the car. She the only thing that makes me smile in this cold world and aint nothing taking that aways and thats STAMPED. We headed to the car i was on my way to kill some guy name Michael Sade. What type of name is that I don't know but he some type of musician hooked to some type shit and haven't been payin his dealer lately so thats where i step in. I pulled up to this jazz cafe looking place called Smooth. I parked the car look at Kesh and said "stay here aight get in the driver seat keep the car ready". She nodded and i rolled out. I walked around seeing these niggas up here playin jazz. So i walked around and asked the girl at the bar "aye lil mama you know which one is Micheal Sade"? "Yea he the one on the guitar sexy" she responed as she winked. I grinned and walked right on stage not giving a fuck. "Micheal come wit me". "Who the fuck are you"? I walked closer to him and showed him my gun on my waist. He got up and followed me outside. "SO FUCK YOU WA-". "Before he could finish i shot him right in his head. Fuck this nigga was outside his mind yellin at the nigga wit the gun. I ran back to the front of the club to roll back in the car to see police everywhere. "Thats him" a guy from the club yelled all these cops started to rin towards me. I tried to run but before i could one of them grabbed me and threw me on the ground kicking, punchin, takin their guns out i know im bout to die right there.

*Keshia's POV*

I saw Tyree come and out of no where these cops showed up tackling him. Tears start to fall to my face. I run over to him and i see blood, and bruises all over him. "I LOVE YOU AND MY UNBORN BABY KESH DON'T EVER FORGET THAT AIGHT I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL ALWAYS WILL". I tried to run over to get to him but when i tried the cop pushed me. Tyree got mad and tried to fight him which mad the other office shoot Tyree right in his head. I ran back over and started punching the cop just to feel a sharp pain in my back. One of them shot me i started to feel lightheaded. Then multiple shot hitted me. I instantly woke up from my nightmare shaking, and breathing heavy. Tyree woke up and grabbed me "you okay Kesh"? I was still shaking and tears stared to flow down my face. I couldn't walk, talk i just sat there blank. Tyree got up and picked me up and carried me to the car. He drove me to the hospital to find out i had...........

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘