*Its about to go down*

*Keshia's Backgroungld*

Hey yall my names Keshia and I've been with Antonio for a year now and i love this man for real. Also I've been going to nursing school to be a OB/GYN aka a doctor that delivers babies having night school and a day job aint no joke. But im 18 fresh outta highschool yah dig a darkskin long hair curvey body the shit i know. But i haven't been able to have happiness in my life my parents are dead and everyone i love just hurts me. Except Antonio he been their and loved me.

*Now to the story*
*Keshia's POV*
"I cant wait to go home" i said talking to my bestfriend Mariah."Mierda a mi chica(shit me to girl)"she replied. "You know damn well Mariah i dont know what the fuck you are saying". "See bitch learn some spanish just a lil bit since im yo bestfriend". "Yea whateva"i laughed. Class was almost over and i cant wait to go home to my baby. "Page 83-88 is due tomorrows class have a good night". I was making my way out when someone grabbing my arm. "Who the fu" i stopped right then and there once i figured out who it was. "Oh hey Micheal". "Damn sound happy to see me" he said. "Well i got nigga to go home to so see yah". "One of these days you gonna be mine". "Cierra la puta perra"(shut the fuck up bitch) Mariah said as she rolled her eyes. We laughed all i knew was she called him a puta which i think means bitch but either way i know my girl told him off. We walk out and i turn to Mariah "you need a ride or is yah nigga comin". "He aint he gotta work so its gonna be you and me chica".

We make our way to my car i had a black  Mustang that used be my dad when he was still alive but now its mine. We got in and immediately turned the radio all the was up listening to "Fuck 'Em" by cuban doll. "Diz my shit" Mariah yelled. "Fuck a hater we gone ball different state different mall don't text my phone just call I hit you back don't try to stall" we sunged together as i pulled out the parking lot. "Stop by Chick-fil-A i dont feel like cooking tonight". "Aight i got u riah" (maria nickname). I pull up to the drive threw "can i get 2 6 piece chicken strip meals and a half and halfs".  "Of course your total is 14.50". As i pull up to the window "you know me so well chica". "Of course baby girl" as i laughed. "Here's a 20" said Mariah. We finally got our food and was in Mariah's drive way. "Love you baby girl see you tomorrow". "Love you chica text me when you get home safe". I nodded and drove off. Finally Im home sweet home but im hearing some noise.

"Harder Antonio". After i heard that i went red yo. Went straight to my bag pulling out my gun and ran up stairs. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON". "Oh shit its not what it looks like baby". "Who is this Antonio" the hoe said. "Bitch i no i was his girl now yall better get the fuck out now before i start shooting". "Babe i-". "Nah cut that shit short Antonio we done now go" as i hit and slapping him. "Let me get my shit first". "NAH YAH ASS LEAVING NOW JUST AS YOU CAME WITH NOTHING YOU BROKE ASS NIGGA PLEASE FIND THE ONE BABY BOY".  After i yelled i felt a sting on my face. I know this nigga did not just slapped me. All i saw was black i started shooting everywhere at everything it had to be like 15 shots fired. After i was done it was just silence straight silent. Antonio and the hoe laying there not moving a muscle. "SHIT". "Damn just a hour ago i was in class, working hard, now im a murder. What will happen nexts.........

Thanks for reading❤
I have another book called Mr. Wrong But So Right check it out
Love yall😚