*Poker Face*

*Tyree's POV*
I woke up in the morning and carried my packed bags downstairs. I walked back up and walked right into my babies room and just watched them sleep. I've never been away from then for so long and its killing me. I gave Jr snd Nina a kiss and quietly shut the door. Kesh was still sleeping to so i went in and i gave a kiss and continued until she woke up. "Mhhmmm".  "Morning babe i gotta go my flight is gonna be here in a hour". She got up and tears started to fall. "Please baby don't cry" i said as i lifted her head and wipe the tears from her eyes. "Now give me a kiss I'll be back before you even know". She gave me a kiss but began to cry again. "I'm just a phone call away aight i love you always will". "I love you too babe im gonna miss you i on everything". We hugged and kissed for another 5 minutes and then i left. I got on the plane to sit next to Rashad. "Hay family man". I rolled my eyes and sat next to him. "Kesh was ok wit you going". "She cried but she knew we need this, i gonna miss her and my babies". "Must be the life". "It is". I threw the pillow at Rashad to shut him up so i could go to sleep cuz the nigga was talking to much. I woke up to Rashad hitting me on the back of my head talkin bout its time to go. We got up, got a taxi, and went to the hotel room. We was in the room watching the game we Rashad phone rung and we all got quiet. "Ard, see you then". "They gonna be here in 5 so be ready" Rashad said. Less than five minutes later tall men in all black comin in. "The short guy comes in with a  black suit and tie saying "Rashad i heared alot of good thing from you people so dont fuck this up. I need yall to kill this man". He layed a picture and folders on the table and it was some guy he looked at us like we supposed to know who the fuck he was. "His name is Camryn Matthews, he a rival gang and been trying to take my territories". "So why you aint get yo nigga to get them"i asked? "Cuz we dont need no more cop heat so we alk gonna have alibis". "Say no more we text you when we have our plan together". They walked out and we began planning. "He posted that he gonna be at the XS Las Vegas club tonight so maybe we get into his private section and get the opportunity to shoot his ass"said Rashad. "Who gonna distract him" asked Chris? "Tyree of course". "Aint yall just some pussy's but thats cool i got it". "Get ready cuz we bout to be out". I went in the bathroom put on my black suit, and combed threw my curls. "Aight im ready". We walked out and made our way to the club. We walked around looking at exit and places to leave if we need to dip really quick. We heard all this commotion and we knew be had to be here. We saw about 5 bodyguards wit him and 3 at the front and back door. I began to make my way to the VIP section. Rashad got us our own section we had bottles everything. After 10 min we walked over to the Camryns VIP section. "Wassup". "Wassup". "Can we chill ova here there's bitches everywhere". "Hell yeah just keep the bottles coming" Camryn said. I laughed and walked in. I sat down and it was a fine ass brownskinn giving me a lap dance but i had to keep remebering why i was doing this Rashad came in in it the silencer and sat next to him. Before putting the gun on his side and shot him idk how many time cuz i could hear shit in that loud ass place. We got up and casually walked out. Rashad had the guy on the phone saying that the job was done as we made our way back to the hotel. I got in my room and heard a knock at the door to see the women from the club at the door with a trench coat on and as she opened hit all she had on was lingerie.........

*Keshia's POV*
Its barely been 24 hours and in already misiing my baby. Nina and Jr was sleep so i layed on my bed rolled a blunt and played miguel *Coffee*

I wish I could paint our love
These moments in vibrant hues
Wordplay, turns into gun play
And gun play turns into pillow talk
And pillow talk turns into sweet dreams
Sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning
We talk street art and sarcasm
Crass humor and high fashion
Peach color, moon glistens, the plot thickens
As we laugh over shotguns and tongue kisses
Bubble bath, Truth or Dare, and Would You Rather
A cold flame, the thrill of no shame
Drugs, sex, and polaroids
Pick a star in the sky
We could both say goodbye all night

While thinking of my baby

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘