*Family*

*Tyree's POV*

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY CHICA BITCHHH". Me, Tyree, and Kesh looking looked shocked as hell. I knew Mariah was about that life thats why we brought her but i aint think she was built to pull the trigger before i would. "Stop staring at me and lets go puto culo mudos qué tengo que hacer esto por mí mismo". I dont know what the fuck she just said but she was right it was time to dip. We all left  ran threw the back door hopped over the gate and Rashad was right there ready to get us out of there. We hopped in the back and Kesh sat on my lap. She started kissing on me like she dont know ill fuck her right here. But this is what i love about Kesh she always been on that ride or die type shit ya know i -". *Bang*. The gun shot that hit the window scared the shit out of me. I grabbed on to Kesh tight and she barried her face into my chest. "Rashad get us the fuck outta here". He nodded and pick up speed. "Kesh you hold on to me tight i bouta start shooting". She nodded wrapped her arms around my waist and countinued to bury her face into my chest. I pulled out my nine busted the window and began to shoot out the back. I shot the driver in his head and shot out his front 2 tires. But their was still 3 more cars following us. Cj came to the back and began shooting until we got to a crowded street. "Dick they shit Shad". He started driving 200 and turninng right and left. We finally lost them got out the car and and was trying to spit up. "We cant split up i dont care we die together fuck that shit" Kesh said mad as hell. We ended up staying together waiting in Chris we was gonna still a car but we cant have anymore risk. When i saw him pull up my heart skipped a beat because i knew my beautiful kids would see they daddy soon. I grabbed Kesh and sat her on my lap. Her head layed on my shoulders until she felt asleep she looked so beautiful i just rubbed her head until we made it to our apartment. I carried Kesh into the house where are babies were in the living room wit Mariahs mom that watched them for us. I carried Kesh to the bed took her clothes off and gave her one of my shirts and went back downstairs. I gave Jr and Nina a bath and rocked them to sleep. I went to my bedroom and saw Kesh half asleep. I layed on top of her and wrapped my arms around her giving her a kiss. "I love you with all my heart Keshia".  "I love you too  Tyree with all of my heart, mind, and soul. We layed all night in the dark........

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘