*True Love*

*Tyree's POV*

Kesh fell alseep from the ride home. I carried her up to her room and gave her one of my shirts to fall asleep in. She got in the bed and i just rubbed her head looking at her beauty. For most people her fighting would have been a turn off but that just showed me she's just as willing to ride as i am. "Goodnight"she smiled. "Goodnight babygirl". After a little while i woke up and Kesh was in the mirror pulling on her stomach i dont know why she looks beautiful and what makes he look better is she carrying my child. "Baby stop that you gorgeous" i said as i grabbed her waist". "How bout we go out to watch a movie or something". "Okay" she said no looking away from the mirror. I got up took a shower, threw on my blacks sweatpants and my white tee. I played 2k while waiting for Kesh to come downstairs. I turn my head to see her in a black track suit with a cross crop top on. I tookmy phone taking all these pictures "Tyree stawwwwp". "Nah you look to damn good twirl for me baby". She kept laughing and said "this aint nothing to be hype about". "Yea whatever lets go beautiful" i wrapped my arms around her shoulders and walked out. We got in the car i put in the aux cord to play Kesh favorite song *Feel It* by Jacquees.
Tell me why you wanna be bad (bad)
Tell me why you wanna be bad (be bad, babe)
Sweating, why you callin' me daddy (daddy)
Giving you the best you ever had babe (had babe)
Make me feel like you ain't ever had it (had it)
Stretching you out like you are elastic (elastic)
Turn around, poke it out so I can grab it (grab it)
Flip that ass over like we in gymnastics (gymnastics), You nasty
Uh Ah baby tell me that you want it deep-er
I don't ever wanna come out
Put you in a coma, you're a sleep-er
I know that your body's spining drowsed (so girl)

I'm gon' make you feel it
I sung to Kesh as i grabbed her thigh and bit my lip. She laughed and gave me a kiss. We pulled up to the movie tavern and i opened the door for Kesh and we made our way in. "2 tickets for split" i said to the cashier. I got popcorn and Kesh got candy and a hotdog. We get in and the movie begans. From the corner of my eye i can see her jumping and then trynna act like she aint scared. I grabbed her close for the rest of the movie.

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘