*Trust No Man*

*Keshia's POV*

"Fuck you talking bout"? I had to get up and start pacing cuz if this nigga is lying im gonna kill him, if he's telling the truth im gonna kill him. "Kesh sit please your scaring me". "Fuck that start explaining yourself before you see the real Keshia". "Ard so that night you was drunk as fuck so i took you to the room and we got in the bed. Then Janice and the girl came in boutta have sex right and she was bro so i was acting like i was knocked out and didnt know what was going. So after kissing for a while they got on some some shit start shooting heroin in their arm, then they went back to kissing and then she just fell. Janice was shaking her in panic but nothing worked so Janice left i got up and check to see no pulse. I could hear Janice on her way back up and we made a plan to hid the body but you started to wake up so we faked sleep till you left so you wouldnt be involve. That's when we dumped her body im the woods like hours hours away. But after all i did i couldn't go back wit a guilty conscience so i moved wit my grandma house going by Tyree my dads name. Then when i graduated i came back and lived here for a few years before i came back, and started shit wit Micheal and saw your brother". "CJ KNEW"? "Yea but dont be mad at me i pleaded for him not to tell you so it would be like old time. Thats why he brought me by the house and i was flirting wit you after tou just killed someone because i knew the real you Keshia. Come here Keshia stop pacing". He reached out to grab me "DONT". "Kesh-". "Im going". I left and was on my way downstairs. "You aint leaving me Keshia". "FUCK YOU, FUCK CJ, PEOLLY MARIAH KNEW TO FUCK EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE ILL BE BACK LATER TO TAKE MY BABIES WIT ME". "YOU AINT TAKING MY KIDS NO WHERE THERE ALL I GOT". "WELP ILL BE BACK". He reached and grabbed my wrist "Tyree, DeAndre whoever the fuck you are grab me one mo time please so i got a reason to shoot your ass". "Whats going on yall gonna wake up the babie" Cj said. "Your just like dad a liar ill never trust or forgive you for this Cj". He got a alarmed face and looked at Tyree but i dont care im going to fine a place where me and my babies can stay. As i walked out the door i felt extra weezy like im bout to pass out. Before i could get in the car im theowing up and i havent felt like this in a long time"...........

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall😘😘