*Again*

Sorry its been so long but i got a job at skyzone❗❗❗boutta be makin money lol but now to the story.

*Tyree's POV*

I woke up  to the babies crying and i got up so Kesh didnt have too.  I had Jr in one arm and Nina in the other. I went downstairs to make breakfast. I put Jr in the high chair but Nina wasnt having it she was gonna have a fit if she wasn't on me just like her mama. As i was cooking Cj came up. "Hey bro". "Wassup". "Aye look at Nina looking like her mom". "And acting like her too" i laughed.  "About Keshia she on some shit you gotta talk to her". "Facts" Mariah said as she approached. "She actin crazy and we cant have that". "Fuck outta here my girl did what she did for me nigga, yall got a problem wit it handle it wit me. Get yall lives together before yall fuck my girl aight. So if yall got a fucking problem its wit me so address me". "Imma go before". "Before what Cj fuck outta here coming around me speaking some hype shit while my kids around". He stepped up to me and but he aint bout it cuz if he hit me around my kids its a wrap". "Can yall chill the fuck put it's early in the fucking morning" Kesh said as she rolled her eyes."And get out my kitchen i want time wit my fiance". They walked out and she walked up yo me. "I heard what you said babe and trust you gonna get it". She said as she grabbed my dick. I start bitin my lips and shit lile "oh really baby girl".  "I want to taste you". "Kesia Rene Brown stop playing wit me like i wont grip you up to that bed". She gave me that look but right then Cj's girl came in. "Can i talk to you Kesh"? "No". "Kesh go talk to that girl". "Whatever". Ther walked out to talk.

*Keshia's POV*

"What you want"? "Why you acting like you don't remember about us" she said as she rubbed my thigh". "Stop" i said as i punched her. "Keep acting wild and I'll really make you mine"??????????

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall😘😘