***Why?***

*Keshia's POV*
Im pregnant. Im fucking pregnant. I started to fall to the ground and Mariah hugged sat there wit me. Then i heard the door open "babe where you at" he yelled. I sprung right up and threw all the pregnancy test in the trash. Then i hear the door open. "You aint hear me callin you"? "Yea i was just bout to walk down there". "Hold on" he put his face "why were you crying". "Nothing i havent been feeling good". "Let me take you to the hospital". "Nah im good". "Aight" he kisses my cheeck I'll make you some soup ard". "Ard baby". "Im gonna go chica, u have to tell him okay and you always got me okay". "Okay thanks Mariah". She nodded and walked out. Sortly after i drifted off to sleep. I woke some time later to Tyree rubbing my hair. "Hey sleepy head". I smiled. "You alright Kesh". "We need to talk" i said. "I love you Tyree but i don't think this is working out". "Fuck are you talkin bout Kesh"i can see the anger in his eyes.  "Please don't start". Second later he grabbed his bag and started throwing shit everywhere. "STOP TYREE". "SHUT THE FUCK UP KESHIA"he yeled as slamming the door. I was going to follow but i don't know what he would have done. Minutes later i heard the door slam and the apartment went silent. I cried and cried. I love him more than everything but i can't let a baby be born into a life like this.

*2 weeks passed*
Havent left my house since or gone to class. Mariah been calling but i smashed my phone and unplugged my home phone. I've been in the bed most of the time watching orange is the new black. Only thing that causes a smile on my face lately. In the middle of my show there's a knock on the door. I walk down to the door to see Mariah. "Chica oh my gosh fuck wrong wit you"? "Nothing can you go". "No i can't". Then i couldn't take the criticism, yelling, judging that was about to happen so i slammed the door in her face. I heard her cursing but i shut my bed room door and turned the tv up.

*Mariah's POV*
I was about to break down that fucking door i don't know what the hell got into her but I'm bout to find out cuz and get this shit straight cuz chica trippin. I called up her brother Cj. "Aye what's good Mariah"? "Nothing you know what's wrong wit Kesh". "Naw i was bout to come see her tomorrow haven't seen her in a grip do i need to come now"? "Naw it can wait but do you know Tyree's number"? Yea ill text it to u aight". "aight". Then i hung up. Minutes later he sends me Tyree's number. It was calling for like 10 minutes then he awnsered "hello"? "Hey it Mariah can we meet somewhere to talk? "I aint got shit to talk about". "Please its important". "Aight I'll text u my address". I waited in the car then finally sent me the address and i went to his house. On the way there i tried to call Keshia but its keeps going straight to voicemail. I pulled up to his house and knocked on the door. "Its open" he yelled. I walked in and it looked like he haven't left his house for weeks, clothes on the floor a mess. "So what was so important that you had to come to my fucking house bothering me? "I BOTHERING YOU BECAUSE YOU PIECE OF SHIT LEFT MY FRIEND WHEN SHE IS PREGNANT HOW COULD YOU SHE LOVED YOU" i yelled. "Hold the fuck up say that one more time". YOU HEARD ME YOUR BUMP ASS LEFT MY PREGNANT FRIEND". "KESHIA'S PREGNANT"? Yea dickhead don't act like you aint know". "Cuz i didn't know" he said in shock. "Why wouldn't she tell me i always wanted kids". "I don't know why but i know she aint takin care of herself or the baby so you got to help her  and work it out wit her". Before i could finish he was already runnin upstairs to take a shower. I left cuz i aint needed no more and it smells like ass in here.

*Tyree's POV*

I ran up took a shower and put some clothes on. I drove to the store to by all this food, baby books and some maternity clothes. Then i made my to her crib. I knocked and heard someone at the door. Finally after knocking for a good 5 minutes she awnsered the door. She tried to shut it in my face but i put my foot at the door. I lightly push the door walked in and started to but the stuff away. "LEAVE" she yelled. I wasn't paying her no attention and started to clean up the place. "I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME" she yelled and started to hit me. I grabbed her wrists. "Stop now and i aint leavin as long as your carrying my baby aight now shut the fuck up". "She yelled "it aight yours". That crushed me but i know she just being mad and stubborn. So why you feel like you can't tell me huh"my voice starts to deepen? Tears started to come  down her face "i can't raise a baby wit what we were doin and i didnt know what you would do if i told you" she whispered. I raised her head and said "i would have cared for you cuz i love you and when i say that i mean that shit aint just something to say and don't worry bout what we do I'll always have you. "BUT"...... I started to kiss her heavly grabbing her waist holding her tight and i was about show her how much i missed her.

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘