*Will I Forgive?*

*Tyree's POV*

I couldn't go to sleep that night so i got up got a ealier flight to surprise Kesh and the babies. I got up and i was gonna say bye to Chris and Rashad but they both had bitches in they bed so i just guess I'll text me before i get on the plane. I pulled up got my ticket and headed on the plane. I had to sit next to a fat guy wit bad ass breath so i just slept till we got there. Then i headed home it had to be real early in the morning so i took my clothes off and tried to slide into bed but Kesh woke up. "Morning baby". "Morning daddy i miss you so much". She climbed on top of me and started to kiss me. "Stop". "Whats your fucking problem Ty"? "I got to tell you something,..........i kissed a girl out there and i aint trynna lie to you ya feel me". For a whole minute she didnt say anything and i cant lie i was so scared thought she was gonna start choking me or some shit. Finally she moved her fingers to form a gun over top of my lips and said "do that shit again and you gonna cut ya fucking lips off ya feel me bitch". "Baby i would ne-". "Shut that shit up and get up watch your kids im goin out". "Where you going"? "Out dont worry bout it". "Fuck you mean dont worry bout it i asked you a question". "And i awnsered it". Kesh got up from the bed and put on a track suit. I just let her go cuz she at a 10 and imma let her calm down.

*Keshia's POV*
I knew his dirty ass going to Las Vegas was a bad idea. Kissing on dirty thisty ass hoes. How the fuck am i supposed to know he aint fucking her. All this thing got me full speed running down the street. I put my music on and turned on *16 shots* by vic mensa. Before i knew it i had been running for almost 5 hours. I got on my phone and it was all these miss calls from Ty and Cj. But i decided to call Cj back. "Where the fuck you at Kesh". "I have no idea i wasn't paying attention when i was walking". "Text me the adress and I'll be on my way to get you". I hung up and gave him the adress. I went into a diner got a water and fries waiting on Cj. He walked in saw me and sat down. "Whats wrong Kesh you aint eat none of your food that aint like yo fat ass". "Aint no time for jokes". "Whats wrong sis". "Tyree kissed another girl". "Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yall so damn petty sis he aint Antonio atleast he told yah ass cuz i wouldn't of told your crazy ass especially the way you be acting. He loves you them bitches was prolly on his dick but atleast you know he care enough not to lie". "But what if he fuck ad trynna just say he kissed her". "We may never know but i do know I've been friends wit Tyree for years and he have been cheated on in the past he aint on that type time a dig, and you know if i think he wasn't treating you right we would have been on the way back home to kill this nigga". "I know Cj". "Now lets get yo crazy ass back home". We got in the car and u went straight to sleep until Cj woke me up saying we were here. But im not ready to face the fact if i forgive him or not.........

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘