*Connection*

*Tyree's POV*
*Sexual Content if u dnt like that skip this chapter i promise when i make it you wont be missing anything.*

I walked to the kitchen table and made a plate and began to eat. "Damn this shit good baby girl" i winked. "I can see" she laughed. I finished eating and took my plate in the kitchen. Kesh was still eating so i began to wash dishes. Suddenly i felt hand on my back "i got it your a guest". "I got it kesh". I added more soap causing bubbles to form everywhere . I grabbed a handful and threw it at Keshia'. She laughed and got some bubbles of her own making bubbles flowing around everywhere. Thats when Keshia thrown some on my wave(hair) now she's boutto get it. I grabbed her waist tight pushing her against the sink. Then i felt water all over my shirt. I smirked "now its time for this to come off". I threw my shirt off knowing kesh was looking. We finally got done washing dishes i met kesh in her room in her room. "You trynna roll up"she asked. "What kind of question is that you" i laughed. She rolled the blunt and we layed on her bed.

*Keshia's POV*

"Do you wanna talk about tonight"Tyree said? "You won't judge me"i replied. "Of course beautiful". "I just sick and tired of putting so much love into a relationship, into a fuckin nigga and not getting shit but cheated on. I want to be treated right and not be disrepected". "I feel you kesh". "You not scared of me i did kill 2 people tonight" i laughed. "Nah baby girl ive seen worst and i can't ever be drivin away from a sexy girl that know how to handle a gun yah feel me". "Well im happy your here". "Oh rd sike naw i love being here to baby girl". Looking into his eyes i see him leaning in and foreal i wasnt even complaining. He finally kissed me and sucking on my lip which was really turning me on. I started to rub his chest going lower. I hear a slight moan. He starts kissing and sucking my neck causing hickey all over my neck. "Tyree i want you now i cant wait any longer i said". He pulls down my pants still kissing me passionately. Finally he get to my lace underwear. "Damn baby girl" he says as he licks his lips which turned me on even more.  He moved my underwear to the side and slides right in. Instantly i start moaning. He start to go fast which causing me to roll my eyes to the back of my head scratching on his back. He begins to suck my neck even more which causes me to reach my limit. "Tyree i bout to cum". "Cum for me baby" and with those word i reached my climax. He continued and could tell he was close. "Damn your so tight" after that i could feel he climaxed too. "I aint never had it like that" u said to Tyree as he laid next to me". "It aint the last time" he winked. I moved closer to him and he rapped his hands around me causing us to fall asleep together in each other arms.

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😚😚