*U And I*

*Keshia's POV*

"Tyree bring me another box of diapers please". I love the joy babies give you but I've been up for 24 hrs and im starting to get frustrated. When one sleeps the other crys and vice versa. Tyree comes in and see my face and grabs Jr from my arms. Rocking him back and forth they look so cute. "Its okay babe you can go to sleep"Tyree says as he kisses my forehead. But to be honest i hate laying in the bed without him. "Okay"i sighed. "I'll be there soon i promise". I went to bed and shortly fell asleep. I woke up to Tyree on the phone "send me the adress and the jobs done". After saying that then he hung up. "Where are you going"? "I know you said you want me to stop but i gotta keep doing this until i find something else aight". "Aight but I'm coming with you". "Nah i got this". I didnt even say anything just texted Mariah to come over and watch for just an hour and she agreed. I dressed in all black and sat in the car waiting for Tyree. "Damn Kesh you never fuckin listen". "Yea i know so tell me what we bouta do". "What your mouth but its a guy name Ramond Johnson and he at his house but he aint been given none of his trapping share to Micheal so its time for us to either get it or kill him". "Ard what street"? "Its 2029 Treeway apartment 3b". We make our way over the and i start putting the guns in the bag and loading them. We make it to the apartment we look at each other kiss and make our way in. We knock on the door but it aint no awnser. Tyree kick that jawn down and there was a man im assuming to be Raymond runing off the couch.  Knowing he aint got nowhere to go he stops. "What yall want"? "Where's Micheals money"? "I dont know"? "Well its either you find out or we start shooting". "I aint got it i got robbed". Tyree went to get the silencer from the bag and when he did he started to punch him. I ran to the bag and pulled out the gun but they weren't staying still and i aint want to shoot my baby. Finally i found a opening and shot him right in his head. Tyree looked at me with a very shocked face and grabbed my arm and pulled us out. Running to the door we hear police sirens. "Get in the car and keep ya head down" Tyree yelled. I got in and curled on the floor. Tyree started the car and was going at least 100 from the jump. I can see the stress in his eyes and i grabbed his hand "i love you and we ride together now get us home to our babies". He grinned at me and i blowed him a kiss. He looked back at the road and stared to go even faster . Eventually after driving crazy and almost getting in 10 accidents we lost the cops. We drove 2 hours away from our house burned our clothes and gave Micheal the guns. Finally getting back home and bringing our babies in our room to sleep with us.

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘