*Everybody Bouta Die*

*Keshia's POV*

I ran downstairs to see  Tyree on the ground. Tears start flowing and i call Cj. "CJ COME NOW". "Whats w-"? "NOW". "Ard". I leaned down. "Its gonna be ok imma call 911". "Nah and tell them what, they gonna start putting pieces together and i aint got time for that just put pressure on it until Cj get here. I nodded and layed there with him. Minutes later Cj came running threw the house. "What hap-". "Just help him". He nodded and went to the living room to get the supplies. Then i see his hoe trynna sneak in. "May i help you". "No i just wanted to say that im a nurse maybe i can help Cj". "Thanks it means alot". "Tyree who did this to you"? "Micheal had a son and now he's after us and i mean all of us so get Mariah here". "Watch him and give my babies a kiss for me i gotta go". "Kesh no" Tyree pleaded. Before they could stop me i was at the car. I dailed Mariah's number. "Bitch better awnser her phone". "Chica do you know what time it is". "Im on my way to your crib and wear a all black outfit,and get some clothes". "Whats the problem"?  "Not now ok". "Aight damn see you when you get here. I hung up and called Rashad. "What's up". "Im on my way to your house and have Chris there". "Ard b-". I hung up before he could finish the sentence. Finally i pulled up im Mariah's house and went right in. "So you gonna tell me whats the problem". "Tyree got shot". "By who"? "Micheal's son now lets go wr gotta get to Rashads crib". We got in the car and i was headed to his crib. "How you doing". Tears start to run down my face and i could focus on the road. She grabbed my hand "everythings gonna be ok". I half smiled as we pulled up to Rashads. I banged on the door. "Damn we taught u was police knocking on the door like dat whats the problem Kesh"? "Micheal had a some and i need you to find ot where he is at". "What-". "TYREE GOT SHOT DAMN NOW CAN YOU DO WHAT I ASKED". "Aint no ne-".  "Do you really wanna see her get mad" Mariah laughed as she said. "Cuz my chica crazy now just do it". He was on his computer and making calls for about 10 minutes. "He is at the Marrot on Elm". I nodded and walked out. "You don't need us". "Nah i got this im just gonna need to know where to dump the bodies ".............

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall😘😘

When U Fight I Fightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें