*Questions but no awnsers just yet*

* A month have passed*
*Keshia's POV*

A month has passed and i can't ever say i have been happier. We been on our Bonnie and Clyde type shit, shooting shit up, then come right back to the crib studying, and fuckin yah mean. But lately i been gaining hella weight and i don't know why. I just can't stop eating. But i get up and get ready im supposed to be hangin out wit Mariah. I get up take a shower, put on my lace underwear and bra and just stand in the mirror. Thinkin of how big i have been getting lately. Then i feel someone's arm wrapping around my waist. "Goodmorning beautiful" while kissing down the back of my neck. "Morning daddy" i winked.  "What are you doing up so early"?  "Im going out to eat with Mariah" i said looking at my stomach gripping and pulling at it. "Whats wrong babe why u keep doing that Kesh"? "Tyree do i look fat"? "You look beautiful baby i can't find a imperfection about you, your absolutely gorgeous". "Aww babe what would i do without you"? "Shit who knows" he says as he slaps my ass. I put on my pink (the store) gray tracksuit showing off all my curse and my fat ass. I walk downstairs to see Tyree. "Tyree im out". "Nah get yah fine ass over here bout to take yah ass right back up stairs the way you looking". I blushed "i really gotta go but love you". "Love you too and the way you looking im bout to take you out when you come back". I kissed him and told him bye. Then i got in the car a turned up the radio. Listening to my husband don't tell Tyree but G herbo i love him yo and my hav song is on *Havin' shit*
Niggas know that I been havin' shit
Know that I've been havin' shit
Blow a hunnid K, on a habit bitch
Waitin' for a nigga to try some shit
Niggas now that I've been savage bitch
i sung but was interupted by a call
*RING**RING*
It was Mariah. "Hey bestfran". "Where you at chica"? "Im pulling in right now". "Aight". I hung up and went to into the grand lux cafe. A nice lady walked me to Mariah's table and she practically jumped on me. "My chica". "Hey". "I see Tyree makin that ass thick you better work baby girl looking like a snack". Before i could say anything the waiter came and asked us what we wanted. "I'll get the french toast and scambled eggs" said Mariah. "And I'll get chicken and waffels, eggs, hash browns, and bacon". The waiter wrote it down and left. "Damn chica never known you too eat this much". "Im so hungry i feel like i haven't eaten for days and i eat just last night". She grabbed my hands and said "you not pregnant chica right"? "No i cant be" saying while tears fall down my face. "Dont worry aight we can take a test after we eat alright". "Can we just take it to go and check now im getting so scared". "Anthing for you". We talked and waited for our food to get back but in a take put box, paid then left. I drove home and Mariah was supposed to go get a test. When i got back Tyree wasn't home so i just stood in the bathroom crying. What if he leaves me after finding out im pregnant. We kill people to make money i can't bring in a child like this. I start hyperventilating and pacing about to faint. Just as i felt like fainting Mariah came threw the door. "Omg calm down chica it will be ok". She handed me the bag it was 20 different pregnancy test and i took all of them. After waiting for 20 minutes i found out that i was..........

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘