*16 Shots*

"Call Tyree she needs him" Mariah whispered. "COME ON MARIAH". "Damn chicha im coming". I got in the car and sped off. "Chill Keshia you going 80 in a 25". "DO YOU WANT ME TO PULL THE CAR OVER, CUZ LET ME KNOW EITHER RIDE OR GET THE FUCK OUT". "Always ready to ride just calm down damn". Just then my phone ranged. "Hello". "WHERE THE HELL YOU AT KESHIA". "Who you yelling at Tyree"? "You, now get home i aint playing you". "Fuck that see you when i get back to the crib". "Ke-". Click. I dont know how the hell he thought i was gonna allow him to yell im my fucking ear thats been chalked. "Who was that"? "Tyree wit some bullshit".  She nodded and we stayed in silence for another 20 till we pulled up to the Marrot. "You go threw the back and ill text you the room number when i get it". She nodded and ran toward the back entrance. I pulled up to the desk. "CAN I GET THE MANAGER NOW". The lady at the desk eyes shot up "of course". She walked to the back and i hopped right over the desk looking who was staying in the suite. And surely there was a Micheal Johnson jr in room 610. I heard the lady coming back so i swiftly hopped back over and ran to the elevator. I called Mariah right up. "Come to room 610 asap". "Aight". I got off the elevator to see Mariah right there. "Come on" i whispered. We walked right to the door  and i said fuck knocking i knocked that door right  down and start shooting wit my silencer. Bodies falling on the floor  ans we shutting shit up. Finally after countless shots i stopped and searched around to find someone in the bathroom. I kicked tbe door open amd pulled up gun. He just looked at me and started laughing. "Is that bitch dead"? I shot him over and over and over again. Mariah ran in and has ro grab me. "Fuck that bitch we gotta go". We ran out the room to see.........

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall😘😘