*The truth*

*Tyree's POV*

Im sitting here listen to the love of my life cry about pain i have caused her......

After Keshia told me all that i aint know what to do. But what she told me aint make me love her any less she my whole heart my everything. I consoled her until she finally went to sleep. I went to the basement to talk to Janice but she was gone. So i took my key and went to the car. I was driving around town for hours, looking all over to find Janice. Till i thought maybe she would be at the train station if she was leaving. As i pulled up i see her getting off the bus. "Janice get over here". She was startled and i knew if she could out run me she would have tried to. "Yea"? "Keshia told me everything". "......well i didnt tell her nothing i promise".  "Follow me". She carefully followed me in the alley. "One day she gonna figure out i should of told her i know your not going too". I turned around and shot her and said "And you'll never be able to tell her". I walked over her dead body back to the car. When i got home Keshia was up and was still crying". "Tyree where were you"? "I went on a walk whats wrong"? I got on the bed and she layed her head on my shoulder. "I cant do this i killed a innocent girl, yeah she talked shit but that situation, that day, that moment changed my life forever. I went to all the searches, memorials, even her funeral. I looked her parents in the eye and told them i aint know what happen to her. How am i able to have a family, money, and a happy life being a horrible person. And i know what your gonna say i kill all the time but now i got a custom of it the first kill always stay wit you. Even tho i cant remember it still gives me nightmares". "Keshia you didnt kill her". "HOW DO YOU KNOW HUH YOU WEREN'T THERE". "I was". "......what"?. "Keshia im DeAndre"............

Thanks for reading💙💙
Love yall😘😘