**Making love**

*Tyree's POV*

We got back to the crib and im low key still fucking pissed off about dat nigga trying to come for my girl. As i walk in the house i slam the door behind me. "Babe it's over get over it damn"Kesiha yells. I just ignore her cuz knowing damn well she be mad at anyone she be going to a 10. But nah she couldn't leave me alone her ass had ro follow me into the fuckin kitchen. "Tyree your being annoy get the fuck ov-". Before she could finish i slammed my hand on the counter causing it to shake and breaking the glass plate under my hand. Blood started to flow everywhere. She grabs my hand and says "im sorry baby let me take care of it". She pulls out the glass in my hand cant even lie that shit real life hurt yo. Then she rapped it up and kissed my hand. "Im sorry again Tyree i shouldn't have provoked you". "Baby" i said as i lifted her head "this isnt your fault know that ok i love you and i was jealous but i should of just got over it cuz you mines for life". "Wait you said you love me"? "Yea" i blushed "and i mean that shit". She grabbed my face and began to kiss me sayig "i love you daddy". And nothing i mean nothing turns me on more than when she calls me daddy.

I lifted her up kissing her and started to head her up to our bed.I layed her down softly still kissing her and went between her legs. Gently pulling her clothes off kissing all over over her body admiring her gorgeous body. As she is ripping my clothes off knowing she want this dick. And thats what she's bout to get. I slide my dick right in her but going genle and kissing her. The deeper i go the more she raps around me and scratching my back. Turning me on i start to go faster but not to fast trying to be gentle on her. As i feel her screaming knowing she bout to cum her moans turn me on we end up cumming together. Laying panting on the bed she lays on top of me snd falls asleep and after watching her sleep i start to drift off.

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘