*The Plot*

*Tyree's POV*
We got in in the car and on our way to Pandora. When we pulled up Cj said "why the fuck you got me at Pandora"? "I was gonna ask Kesh to marry me". "You dumb as hell". "How"? "You gonna wait till you fuck up to ask her to marry you, you one dumb nigga". "Damn fuckin shit well lets go in and see what you think she would like". "Say no more who gonna be ya best man"? "Prolly u Cj". "Nigga dont play wit ne like this a thug will cry". I laughed "shut ya stupid ass up and come in this store". "Of course honey". I smacked him and walked into the store. We was greeted by a lady in a blue suit "can i help you"? "Where are your engagement rings"? "Right this way". As soon as i walked over there i saw a halo ring that i know she would love. "How much for this"? "5,000 miss I would like to have it in one of you nicest box". She looked surprise but i would spend all the money i got on Kesh. We got the ring and on the way out someone grabbed my arm. I was bout to punch the shit outta him till i saw who it was.......Micheal. "Didnt i say when i call you awnser". I have been dodging his call for a minute but i been trying to get put that shit for a minute". "Who the fuck are they"Cj said. "Give me a minute Cj I'll meet you in the car". He looks at me looks at them up and down and said "i aint goin no where witout u so yall just better talk quick". "So what you want Micheal"? "I got a job for you tonight and when i call you awnser". I nodded and headed back to the car. "What was all that about". "Nothing aight ill handel it". We got back to the house and i went into the room trying to think of a plan. Keshia came in rubbing my back "whats wrong baby"? "Nothing". "Lie again now what's wrong". "I gotta get out of this shit wit Micheal but i dont know how to". "But i do........

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘