*Tisk Tisk*

*I made my way to the basement and when i got there Janice was laying on the couch. As soon as she saw me she got up wit a big grin in her face "i knew you would come". "Yeah i came to say i love my fiance and that you better be out this fucking house by the time i wake up". "Fuck you talking bout Kesh and i aint going nowhere". I walked up to her face "we both know you dont want this Janice..., dont yo mama still live at 1223 wood maybe ill go give her a visit, so like i said get away from me and my family". She looked at me shocked "KESIHA RENE BROWN I DARE YOU". "If you wake up my family you dumb bitch you wont make it out this room now as i said be gone peasant". I bumped into her and walked right back upstair and Ty was awake smoking a blunt and watching sameless on netflix. "Where was you". "Just in the bathroom babe". "Take that robe off and come ova here". I took my robe of and i only had lace underware on. "Bring that ass ova here". I smirked and walked over he start slapping and circling my ass making me wet and he knew it. "Daddy stop i trynna go to sleep". He grinned and grabbed me by the back of my knees as ge lifted me on his lap. He start kissing me and grabbing my thigh". I got up and pushed him off. "What you doing Kesh"? "I gotta be honest wit your". He stood up and his his jaw got tight as he clenched his fist "what"? "I killed someone before my ex boyfriend and Cj girlfriend helped me do it".........

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall😘😘