*We Lit*

*Keshia's POV*

*Im skipping to the party*

I had the black dress on, black heels, and poppin ass curls. All eyes were on us as we made our way in . Tyree had on his black nike jacket on, cut up jeans, and his black timbs looking all daddish. A few of them hoes looking like i aint crazy and will shoot the shit outta all of them. So i grabbed his hand and he moved his arms around my waist. Not long we found Mariah "Chica". "Bitch". We hugged and she and Tyree gave each other a smile. " Yess bitchhhh looking good as shit". "Me look at you chica titties all out looking like a snackkkk". As we was talking *Money Longer* came on. "Ohhhh shit chicaaa" i started twerkin on Mariah. "All that ass chica" she said as she grinded on me.

*Tyree's POV*
I went over to the bar in the house. These niggas had a fucking Hennessy fountain. A nigga thought he died and went to heaven. I got some henny and started to get lit. I went to find my baby and give her this beefcake. I found her grinding on Mariah. "Aye babygirl back that ass up"i winked. She walked over and was throwning it back like it was no tomorrow. Kesh start swirling her hips. A hour has passed and we still getting turnt. One of the girls started to whine he hips on me trying to move Keshia. Kesh pushed my hand from her hips and walked right up on shawty. "Give me one reason not to knock yah ass out" Keshia yelled. "Try me bi-" before she could finish Kesh was already punching shawty. I tried to pull her off then this group of girls came over trying to jump Keshia and im not a guy to hit girls but i bout to knock each and one of these bitches for trying to jump her. I start to grab Kesh in one hand and pushing girls wit my other like holding Kesh wasn't enough she strong as hell. Then Mariah come outta no where socking bitches and im trynna hold her back too.When i finally got them out of the house Keshia was shaking wit anger and fixing her hair. "ALL HOES DO IS JUMP AINT NONE OF THEM WANNA FIGHT ME ONE ON ONE LIKE, I AINT GOT NO BRUISES, SCRATCHES,  WE STILL CUTE THE FUCK". "FAXX LIKE BITCHES CANT FIGHT FOREAL" Mariah yelled. I grab Kesh and lock her in a hug knowing thats the only thing that will calm her down right now. "I love you". "I love you too Tyree but im annoyed right now". "Mariah im bout to take Kesh home aight". "Aight im bout to get my papi to drive me home". "Night chica". "Night love you bitch and text me when you get home aight". "Aight". I opened the door for kesh and we was on our way home.

Thanks for reading❤
Love yall😘😘