Stress

Stress:

"Baby! I'm home!" I yell throughout my shared apartment with my girlfriend, Sabrina Carpenter, as I walked inside. No response. Wonder where she is. She usually tackles me in a bear hug whenever I get home from school.

I dumped my bag on the couch and decided to check our room. The first thing I heard was soft sobs.

I slowly opened the door and peaked my head inside to see Sabrina sitting at the other side of the bed, facing away from me. I quietly closed the door behind me and walked up to her. It honestly pains me to see her like this. She's never cried before. She's always cheerful and happy to make me think that maybe this blonde beauty has no problems in her head.

Her blonde hair was covering her face so she has no idea I was already standing in front of her. I moved down to her level and she finally recognized me.

She quickly wiped her tears away and smiled at me. "Hi baby girl. You're home. How was school?"

"It was fine. You? Are you okay? I saw you crying Bri. What happened?" I replied. She loves it whenever I call her 'Bri'. "I'm fine Y/N. I'm just so stressed right now" she spoke.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"Well... We kind of decided to continue filming Girl Meets World and you know how busy I am with the show 24/7, and it just so happens that my manager called me saying I need to give her my new song for my next album, which I haven't started yet! Ugh! I can't do this anymore Y/N" she pulled me in for a tight hug, which I returned.

I rubbed her back and tried to calm her down. "You want me to talk to your manager? She understands everything I say" I offered.

"No thanks, babe" Sabrina declined. She snuggled to my side and wrapped her arms around my torso and hugged me tight.

"Okay... Tell you what? I have no homework, no quizzes, no exams or anything that's related to school. How about I help you with your new song for you next album?" I offered.

Her eyes lit up in shock. "You would do that for me?"

"Yeah. I mean, I am a writer in school so I bet I can help you"

"OMG! Thank you so much Y/N! I love you, you're the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for" she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head. "I love you too, Bri. Now let's go!" I stood up and pulled her on her feet.

We sat on her bed and she pulled out her notebook.

"Thanks so much Y/N. Tell me, how can I repay you for being such an amazing girlfriend for almost a year?" Sabrina said while we were in the middle of writing her song.

"You don't have to do anything, Bri. I love you, and you love me. That's enough" I replied. She smiled at me and grabbed my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. I gasped at her sudden action but immediately kissed back.

God, I love this girl so much.

*******

This is quite lame.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.