Showing of Trofors

Start from the beginning

Sofia- "oh we're the weird ones..."

Marcus- "Well what do you call that?"

Sofia+Martinus- "FUN!" We both said in unison.

Marcus- "Whatever, let's just go..."

We all go outside and start walking around Trofors. Aiden and Martinus walk in front of us while me and Marcus are right behind them. (You know because the pavement can't fit four people in a line.)

We then decided to go on the road a bit since there was literally no cars coming.

Aiden- "So why do you two do that thing when you see each other??"

Martinus- "Well we were watching annoying things that elders do to children and the thing about where you seen them when they were this small or something and we kept on watching videos similar to that.."

Sofia- "Yeah and all of the things came up so we put them all together and it just became a habit for us now..."

Marcus- "Yeah an annoying one..."

Sofia- "Ohh, is someone jealous that they're not in it with us?" I said with a baby voice...

Marcus- "No it's stupid..."

Me and Martinus both gasped.

Marcus- "Shit, why did I say that,"

Martinus- "How dare you!!"

Sofia- "I can't even look at you right now," I said dramatically while putting my hand in front of his face.

Sofia- "Come on Martinus lets go..."

Me and Martinus then both ran ahead and started laughing like crazy. We stopped by a big tree and waited for the others to come.

Marcus pov:

Aiden- "Do they always do that too..."

Marcus- "Yup, like separate they are not annoying. But put them together and you have two annoying people..."

Aiden- "But Sofias your girlfriend isn't she?"

Marcus- "Yeah but still, we've been friends since birth..."

We then kept on walking and I saw the big tree that Martinus and Sofia always hide behind.

Marcus- "I'd be careful if I were you..."

Aiden- "Why?"

Sofia and Martinus then jumped out of the tree and screamed,

Sofia+Martinus- "BOO"

I didn't get scared because they do it every time but Aiden did.

Aiden- "Holy shit!" He said.

Sofia and Martinus starting laughed and I joined in. Then i said,

Marcus- "That's why..."