I shook his hand, "My name is Skylar. Sky for short," I smiled back. "Ohh, and thank you for buying me a drink," I added.

He nodded his head, "It's the least I could do for running into my twat of a brother," he huffed causing me to chuckle a bit. I honestly miss James and them. Doing anything with them is just totally fun. You could be on your deathbed and they would make something fun.

"Your drinks," Ray's voice came in. I turned to see a cup of blue and pink mixed ice drink. I didn't care to ask what it was so I just started to drink it down. Don started laughing next to me causing me to eye him in curiosity.

"What," I whined.

He shook his head and drank some of his drink. "So do you live around here," he asked.

"Sort of," I slowly replied. "You?"

"Yes. I work in the city for a company," he stated.

"Nice," I stated now knowing how to continue the conversation. I honestly didn't care. I just want to hang with Max and Ray after their shift was up.

"So you single?" he asked causing me to look at him.

I opened my mouth but paused for a second. I mean, I did end it with Lucifer but I still lov-no. He tried to put me on house arrest and threaten me. "Yes, I'm single," I answered causing him to raise an eyebrow. "You took quiet a while to answer that," he observed.

I just nodded and drank my drink before replying. "I recently broke up with the person like 2 days ago," I explained.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he mumbled. I shook my head, "It's fine."

A smile rose to his face, "Would you like to come with me to the vip section?" he asked.

"Not at all," I replied.

I got off my stool and he grabbed my hand before walking off. I quickly turned around to see Max making eye contact with me.

"Come find me when you're done," I mouthed. He nodded his head and I turned around. Don led me through the crowded dance floor, to the back, and up the stairs and a curtain room where I could clearly heard loud laughs and chattering. He moved the curtain revealing 3 other guys who was just laid back and drinking.

My eyes widened as I recognized one of the guys. I watched as his laughter died down as he saw me. Jasper. It was hard to forget such a beautiful face.

"Sky, meet Weston, Jasper and Jarrod. Twats, meet Sky," Don introduced me.

"She's a hottie," Weston commented causing me to smile. "Thanks."

"Did you us our drinks?" Jarrod asked causing Don to groan. "Dude, you had one job," Weston chuckled.

Don rolled his eyes, "I'll be right -"

"No, its fine. I'll get them. Sky here is going to come with me," Jasper spoke causing all four of us to look at him. Jasper had on one of those, monotone face. I couldn't tell what he was feeling or what he wanted to feel. Why was I even running into him? How is he ever here?

"Can't do bro. She's with me," Don stated glaring at Jasper.

"No it's fine. I can go with him. He's going to have to buy me a drink then," I butt in causing Don to look at me.

He looked a bit disappointed but I didn't care. Within a second, Jasper walked up towards me and lowered his face to mine. "Let's go," his voice came out deep yet soft like a demand I couldn't resist. I released Don's hand and Jasper walked alongside me before wrapping his hand around my waist.