SE: Stein x Reader

'Inappropriate Classroom Behaviour'

CAUTION: Lemon also this one is slightly more graphic then my other ones (I think?)

Having a crush in your school is always hard. Passing by them in class or the halls and getting those butterflies. Seeing them in class, giving them the 'eye' across the room.
It's a magical time in a girls life.

And for me, it was even better. My crush was a forbidden love. A lustful love that would never amount to anything. My crush was none other than our gorgeous teacher; Professor Stein.

However forbidden though, I was determined to put my sexy little fantasies with him into reality before the school year was up.

All week my outfits had been getting more revealing. My behaviour more seductive and suggestive. Today was the grande finale, if I couldn't rile Stein up today i would just give up. If I couldn't get his blood pumping by today he clearly wasn't in to me.

Taking a deep breath I hitched up my booty shorts and readjusted my tank top.

"You ready (y/n)?" My weapon Donnie asked as we made out way into class.

"Yeah. Little nervous but I'm going to do this" I smiled holding out my fist for him.

With a smirk he bumbled his fist against mine.
"Go get him girl"

With a spring in my step I bounced into class. Seeing as Stein wasn't here yet I went over to Black Star, Kid, Soul, Maka and Co. It was the opposite side of the classroom where I normally sit and so it meant Stein would have to notice me as I walked to my seat.

Right on time Stein came crashing in.
"Alright class. Let's get in our seats please"

I stayed put.

"(Y/n) please take your seat" He said finally looking up at me.

I could have imagined it but I swear I saw him gulp.
"Sorry sir" I smile as jump down into my seat.

I was right at the front of class. Leaning across my desk I pretended to listen intensely at what he had to say. In reality all I could think about was him bending me over my desk. His hands tugging on my hair as he pushed his long thick...

"(Y/N)! Pay Attention!" I heard a voice shout at me breaking me from my daydream.

"Sorry professor, what was that?" I asked sitting up stretching my arms behind me thus pushing out my chest towards him.

I was trying to be seductive without everyone else noticing. I bet I just looked creepy though.

"I was asking if you would care to come write your solution to the problem on the board. And seeing as you have enough time to daydream you should have the time to provide us with a solution too" He stated.

"Of course professor. It would be my pleasure" I smile as I make my way up to the blackboard.

Picking up the chalk I reached up to begin writing the solution.

"Lean to the left a little baby!" I heard a voice shout from somewhere in the class.

"Show us that ass!" Another voice called.