HOTD : Takashi x Reader

amazin_fnaf this is for you.

'Being Quiet'

Caution: LEMON

I knew it was a stupid idea to fall in love during an apocalypse but i couldn't help myself.

I always had a slight crush on Takashi but I knew it would never go anywhere. He clearly loved Rei. But when i saw him swinging that baseball bat, they way he put himself in danger just to save us all, i couldn't help but fall completely in love with him.

Right now we were all hiding out somewhere. I had no clue where this somewhere was all i knew it was safe. Right now Rei was crying about her ex-boyfriend that was killed. Boo hoo got her. I really didn't like Rei. Takashi was over there trying to comfort her but she just kept pushing him away. Eventually he left and went wandering.

I couldn't help your self. I jumped up and followed after him. I found him sitting in a dark room running his fingers through his hair in frustration. "Takashi, are you okay?" I asked walking into the room.

"What? Oh hey ____, yeah I'm fine. I guess. How about you?" He asked sliding over making room for me to sit next to him. It was then I discovered that he was sitting on a pile of mattresses.

Sitting next to him I began to speak. "I guess I'm okay same as you. It's pretty hard Isn't it?"

"Yeah. We now suddenly have to beat of zombies in order to survive, that's hard on anyone" He said

"I didn't mean that...but your right. The zombie thing is a right pain" You tried to joke

"Wait. What did you mean then?" He asked turning to face me

"I just meant. Watching someone you have feelings for everyday while your love grows stronger you realiser they will never be anything more that just a friend" I simply stated staring off into the room.

"I know what you mean....but who do you love then?" He asked

"How about on three we each confess who we love? Fair that way" I said knowing my confession could destroy our friendship.

"Okay, on three. 1....2....3"

"You" we both said in unison.

I stopped to stare at him. "Me?" I squeaked. "But you love Rei don't you?"

"I used to. I used to think I'd spent the rest of my life with her then we'd die together. But now I realise I wanna die with you. And Now I realise you feel the same" He admitted

Still not quite believing this I decided to make a joke out of it. "Are you sure you wanna die with me. I mean in this world that's actually a possibil....." I began before the feel of warm lips upon mine stopped me.

My eyes fluttered close and I began to kiss back. Moving my hand to cup his cheek just to make sure he was real, I surrendered to the moment.

He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I was now straddling his lap kissing him with every amount of passion I could muster. I began running my fingers through his soft brown locks, tugging gently angling his head back so I could deepen the kiss.