AC : Karasuma x Reader

DarkMistressDragneel for you!! Thanks for staying alive long enough to read it 😂.

'He Taught me to....'

CAUTION: Lemon and depending on how up to date on the manga you are could contain spoilers, as set right in the end chapters.

I My name is (y/n) and I'm 20 years of age. I love listening bird song and eating dark chocolate. But no one knows that about me. Instead you'll more likely to know me as 'The Child of Death'. Why?
Well because for the past 12 years of my life I've been responsible for over 54% of all reported assassinations. The percentage for those not reported, 79. Since birth I was trained for one purpose, to kill whoever I was told to. That's why I'm one of the best in the world.

Because of this fact I have been presented with a new mission, and a new target. Koro-Sensei.
A bio-genetically engineered super being. His body is comprised entirely of tentacles and he possess super human qualities. Like the ability to change the colour of his skin, move at Mach 20 speed and an impressive sense of smell.
The reason for him being my target; he's going to blow up 70% of the planet before the year is up.
My job; Eliminate him before he gets the chance.

In order to complete my mission I must assume the role of a teacher. My chosen subject, world history and culture. Not only must I eliminate my target, but I must teach the children of the class these subjects to a standard that had them passing their final exams. For someone of my skill this should be an easy task. However, there were two variables I never planned for.

There names: Karasuma Tadaomi and Koro-Sensei.

I remember the first day we met. I had already made plans for my first assassination attempt on the target. My plan was to use a few of the children as bait, my training dictating that I use any and all available resources regardless the consequences, but Karasuma found out and came to stop me.

I remember sitting there at my appointed desk finalising the details of my plan when I heard his fist slam down onto the desk next to me.
"The students are off limits" He told me, eyes cold.

"I must exploit any and all resources to get the job done. That is the will of my handlers" I simply replied before going back to my plans.

"The students are not a resource for you to use." He growled.

"Your right, there variables in my calculations in the best way to assassinate my target. Nothing more nothing less"

"They're not variables, there my students. I don't care who you are or who your handlers are. Your hurt them, you deal with me" He threatened.
"Takaoda found that out the hard way, don't make the same mistake"

"I don't think you realise who your dealing with do you?" I ask anger rising. No one ever dared to speak to me like that, not even my handlers were that stupid.
"I am The Child Of Death. I could kill you where you stand and you couldn't do anything to stop me. Now I came here with one mission; Eliminate Koro-Sensei. I plan on doing just that, so don't get in my way"

"Don't use the students in your plan and I won't have to" He states, not showing any fear in his emotions. Something I was so accustomed to seeing.

"There part of my plan so tough" I growl slamming my shoulder into his as a stormed past him.

No sooner had my shoulder made contact with his he kicked my legs out from under me. I went crashing back to floor but just before I landed I stuck my hands back and kicked up my legs, back flipping upright again. Balling my fists up I threw my first punch straight to his jaw. Flesh connected with flesh and his head spun backwards. He retaliated with his own right hook to my temple.