AOT: Levi x Reader

So I recently started watching Attack on Titian. I have never developed an anime crush on a character as quickly as I did with Levi Ackerman. So here is a little lemon on me ......enjoy

'Distract Me'

Caution: LEMON

The Levi Squad had just got back from a mission and already you were in trouble. Captain Levi had called you into his office and right now you were trudging over there kicking the ground a little. You hated getting told off but you guess you were about to.

You knocked on his door and waited for his voice to sound. "Name and Business"

"Cadet (y/n) sir, and you wanted to see me" You called through into his office. 

"Enter" He called through no emotion in his voice.

You opened the door and cautiously stepped inside. You stood in front of his desk and saluted. While waiting for his reply your thoughts started to wonder again. Suddenly a book came flying at your face, only just managing to move your face the book smacked right across your cheek and left sending your head spinning backwards.

"What the hell was that for?!" You shouted, fighting back the tears.

"Your distracted. It almost got you killed yesterday. Snap out off it brat" He calmly stated.

"I am not distracted" You said through gritted teeth.

"Tch. You are and if the book wasnt evidence enough this should be" He said throwing another book at you.

While you dodged the book Levi came running over to you and kicked your legs out from underneath you. Landing flat on your arse, you growled in frustration.

"See brat. Your distracted. Now tell me why. I cant have you endangering the whole team. So tell me whats wrong or I'll put you down myself, save the titans the trouble."

This just sparked the anger inside of you. You jumped up swinging your fists widly. "My problem is that no matter what we do, the titan still terrorize our lives. That they turn men into hallow shells of themselves. Just like my father. Four years ago today I saw him throw my mother in the way of titan just so he could run another three meters away from them. Everyday I see men turn into cowards and sacrifice their closest friends just so they can survive!" You shout punching Levi in a blind rage.
"I watch as men like you think of themselves as better than other because they have killed more titans than there fellow man. It makes me sick to think that the titan have so much control over us" You shout kicking Levi back.

He suddenly launches at you tackling me to the ground. As you wriggle beneath him he pins down your body. Yet you still continue to shout.
"

I hate that everyday I have to face the monsters that haunt my nightmares. I hate that everyday there just seem to be more and more of them. I just wish that one day I would get something I want. I just want a distraction"

"Quite finished?" He asked still no emotion showing on his stoic face.

"Well the initial rage has gone. I suppose....you can let me up now. Please captain" I said finally calming down after seeing his completely calm reaction to my outburst.

"On the contrary cadet. I happen to agree with you. Mostly. Some days this all does seem pointless. No matter how many we kill more come. I agree with you though. A distraction is in need to escape the horror of the titans." He said a small smirk appearing on his face.