SE : Soul x Maka

'More Than Just My Meister'

Caution: LEMON

Soul's PoV:
I came home to find Maka crying. Rushing up to her side I pulled her in my lap. I hated seeing her cry. Before it never bothered me but now.....

About 6 months ago I realised I had this massive crush on Maka. At first I thought it was super uncool to fancy your Meister but then I realised it was even uncooler to deny your true feelings. I was having a bit of an emotional day that day, I did almost get cut in half by Ragnarok so I think I'm allowed a soppy day. Anyway since then my feelings have grown deeper but I feel as if she's growing more distant. She feels super guilty about what happened to me, she did get over it for a period of time but lately I keep finding her crying about. Hence what's happening now.

I knew she had calmed down by the fact she was now hiccuping gently against my shoulder. I just wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer my body jerking in time with her spasms from the intense crying.

"Im sorry soul. It's all my fault you got hurt. All my fault you now have a big 'uncool' scar" She whispered.

I pulled her shoulder away from me and lifted her face so I could look her in her gorgeous green eyes. "Maka listen to me. You have nothing to feel sorry for. Like I've told you a hundred times before I will always protect you. I would die if it meant you could live"

"But that's the problem Soul. I don't want to live without you. I love you and I can't deal with me being the rot cause of you risking your life" She hiccuped tears welling again.

"Your not the cause.....wait you love me?....Maka. In risk of sounding super uncool I love you to. I love you so much and that's the reason I try so hard to protect you I......" I began but was cut off by the feel of warm lips against mine.

I instantly kissed back wrapping my arms around her waist pulling me closer. I felt her arms snake round my neck and her fingers interlock in my hair. As she tugged on my hair gently pulling my head back I playfully began to nip her lower lip. The sound that escaped from her throat was music my ears. Spurred on I cautiously, in fear or a Maka chop, began to run my younger along her lips hoping she would let me in. Surprisingly she gave me access no questions asked and soon a battle ensued over dominance. I managed to win but only by cheating. I distracted her by cupping her thighs and lifting her off the floor.

Still kissing I lead her from the bathroom floor into my room. As I shut the door behind us I pinned Maka against it, still holding her thighs, and began to kiss down her neck. She moaned my name and began wildly running her hands over my back as I continued to torture her neck with my lips. She began scrambling to pull my jacket off my shoulders. Moving my hands from her thighs I had to push my groin into her to keep her from falling. The sensation caused us both to release a moan. After removing my jacket I worked on unbuttoning her shirt. Wiggling free of it she wrapped her arms around me once more and whispered two words in my ear "Bed. Now"

Those words drove me crazy. Grabbing her thighs again I carried us both over and laid her down on my bed. Climbing ontop of her I resume the kissing of her neck but this time began to trail south of little. I began to kiss the top of her breast along the line of her bra. She panted in anticipation and I wasn't going to disappoint. Quickly unhooking her bra I was left staring at her smaller breast, a welcome change from the sight of Blairs. Smiling I began to massage them in between my palms, paying special attention to her particularly sensitive nipples. She squirmed under my touch and clenched her legs together. I knew I was having an effect on her and she was equally have an effect on me. As I rocked against her she moaned in response, then did something completely unexpected, she flipped us over so she was sitting over top of me. There was a playfully lusty glint in her eyes at it turned me on something fierce. As she tugged on my t-shirt pulling it over my head she gazed down at my pink scar right across my chest.

"My poor soul" She breathed before leaning down to kiss every inch of the scar. In those moments there was more than lust between us. There was love, acceptance and forgiveness. I think it was in those moments Maka finally stopped blaming herself and just accepted the permanent mark that would always be a reminder of what I wouldn't do for her.

She then began kissing along the top of the waist band to my trousers. I breathed in, panting slightly. She fumbled to undo my trousers in a rush, clearly as excited as I was now getting. She pulled my trousers off and threw across my room. She then stood up an wiggled out of her skirt leaving her standing in front of me in nothing but her lace underwear. I went to sit up to touch her but once again she pushed me back on my back and climbed up on top of me once more. She began to kiss my lips as her hands roamed down to play with the waistband of my pants. She nibbled my lip as she grabbed ahold of me. I groaned against her mouth gripping her hip and pushing my hips up slightly making her squeeze tighter. She began moving her hands up and down in an antagonisingly slow rhythm. As bucked my hips up in an effort to encourage her to pick up the pace, she just giggled and began wiggling down my body. Soon she was face to face with my most intimate part. She stared wide eyed for a moment before finally kissing and lipping my tip. I gently pushed her head down encouraging her to put my deeper in her mouth and pretty soon she was sucking hard and fast. It felt so good I moaned and panted in pleasure. I felt my release come hard and fast. To my surprise Maka swallowed, then licking her lips she sat up smiling at me.

I pounced on her pinning her to the bed. "That was amazing." I whispered in her ear. "How about I return the favour"
I felt her body shiver in anticipation as I began to kiss down her belly. I reached the top of the lace and carefully gripped them in my teeth. Slowly pulling them down I grazed my nose against her. She writhed in pleasure and grabbed fistfuls of the sheets to stop her from crying out. Slowly I kissed back up her thighs until I reached my goal. Slowly I began to delicately flick my tongue against her. Now it was her turn to buck her hips up to meet me. Very carefully I began to run my finger up and down her thighs, getting closer and closer to her womanhood each time. Soon my fingers were grazing against her dripping self. Slowly I inserted a single finger inside her and began to swirl it round and round. Still licking, I Inserted a second. It didn't take long for her to reach her peak, she climaxed calling my name.

I then began trailing kisses all the way back up to her neck and lips. I kissed her deeply and slowly. "Maka. Not wanting to sound totally dorkish but maybe we should stop here. It's not that I down want to it just I don't want to totally rush things....I'd rather wait until we were both ready" I sheepishly admitted.

"I understand Soul.... I think it would be a good idea to wait. I mean it's not like we can't decided to do it later as such. Just know this, you could never sound like a dork. Your my cool scythe Soul. I love you" She smiled up at me

"And your my amazingly beautiful scythe master Maka. I love you" I whispered to her before laying down next to her. Wrapping up us in a blanket we both feel asleep.