Noragami: Yato x OC

'I've Missed You'

There's a law all Gods must follow. An absolute law.
Under no circumstances can a God fall in love with a human. And it is completely forbidden for a God to fall in love with a shinki.

Yato had broken both of those rules. Broken both rules for the same person.

He was still going by the name Yaboku, when he first met her, and he was currently trying to wash blood from him by the river.

"Sir? Are you okay?" He heard a soft voice say from behind him.

Turning around he came face to face with a human girl. She looked no more then 16, had long auburn hair and the most dazzling emerald eyes he had ever seen. Eyes that were staring straight at him.
She shouldn't have been able to see so how could she have noticed him and now be staring at him.

"Your bleeding....would you like me to help clean it up for you?" She asked her voice breaking him from his trance.

"I'm fine" He told her wiping the blood from cheek with his fist.

"I insist" She smiled at him.
Crouching down in front of him she pulled out a bottle of something and dripped onto the cloth that made up her apron.

"Thank you" Yato mumbled dropping his hands.

"It's no trouble really" She smiled.
"This may sting a little" She warned before placing the cloth over the cut above his eye.

Yato winced as the liquid burnt into his skin slightly. He gritted his teeth as she washed away the dirt and the blood from his face.

"If you don't mind me asking how exactly did you do this?" She asked

"I kil......" Yato began before suddenly stopping.

For the first time ever he didn't want to tell someone what he did. He didn't want to tell this girl had just killed a load of people and brought their ears back to his father. He didn't want her to know about the darkness he was harbouring.

"Can't remember" Yato shrugged unable to come up with a good enough excuse.

"I'm like that, Always forgetting things. Of course I tend to forget things like bread being in the fire or forgetting to bring back the water I've fetched. Can't really say I've ever forgotten why I was bleeding but each to their own" She smiled at him.

"Why are you down here?" He asked deflecting the attention back onto her and not him.

"Not really sure. I was out for a walk and well, here I am" She smiled now taking his hand in her own. She then began to wrap a soft white cloth around his bruised and bleeding knuckles.

"And you noticed me sitting here? I didn't do anything to start your attention?"

"Not really. I saw you walking along the rivers edge before falling down here. I saw you were bleeding and just assumed maybe you'd been hurt. You were stumbling a little really" She smiled.

"Huh. Well alright then"

"There. Your all fixed up now" She told him packing away her things once more.
"I'm Layla by the way"

"Yato" He told her. He didn't want to tell her is actual name so he just changed it a little.

"Pleasure to make your acquaintance Yato" She stated extending a hand for him to shake.