FT: Jellal x Erza (Jerza)

'Goddess'

CAUTION: LEMON

Erzas body glistened with sweat. Her long red hair stuck to her naked skin in sticky clumps. Her lips were parted as short breaths escaped between them.
A single name rolled from her tongue as she struggled to focus on anything else.

"~Jellal~"

A hand reached up from between her legs to forcefully squeeze her nipple. A short twist and pull had her calling out in erotic delight.

Reaching down her fingers became tangled up in the messy blue mop of hair of her lover. The lover that was currently demonstrating just how skilled his tongue was.

His wet muscle was relentless in its work. Tracing over her clit his tongue could have been writing her a lust Ballard and she couldn't care. All that mattered was the way it sent tingles right through her body. She was so close now. Any second and it would be too much.

"Erza" She felt him moan against her.

Her fingers pulled tighter in his hair.
She felt his arms snake around her legs pulling her closer to him. He knew she was close and he wanted it all. Wanted all of anything he would give her.

Leaning back Erza flopped back onto the wooden desk below her. Papers scattered to the floor as she thrashed her arms around. Her whole body convulsed as she came around her lovers tongue.

As Erza came Jellal ate it all up. His tongue lapped up all the juice she gave him. To him she tasted better than the stars themselves, the noises she made were better than all the symphonies in the universe. She was a goddess and to help her reach euphoria was the biggest of honours.

As she lay there panting hard his head came out from between her legs. He stared at her with lust in his eyes. Her scarlet red hair splayed across the desk like her own personal halo. Her lips parted and her eyes sparkled.

"Are you ready for me, my goddess?" He asked her, voice husky.

Her brain still high on pleasure all she could do was knod.

Jellal leant down and seized her lips in a hot passionate kiss as he sunk deep into her.