TG: Ayato x Amazin

amazin_fnaf sorry for the wait. Hope you like it.

'Don't Forget Me'

Caution: LEMON

They say it was the death of someone special that turned Ayato into what he is today. They say she will forever be his one true love and that when he dies he will se her again. Until then he carries on with his mission, until then he put on his fake persona, until then no matter how many people he is with he will always be alone.
Amazin knows this to be true for Amazin was that girl, and this is her story of her death.

Amazin's POV:

I was dying and I knew it. My best friend Touka knew it. She knew everything about me and I knew everything about her. She also knew I had a soft spot for her brother Ayato.

I had made plans to see Touka tonight but I bumped into someone on my way. It's was Ayato. He was panting and sweating, as if he had been running the whole time. "Is it true?!?" He screamed at me.

"Is what true?" I asked calmly.

"That your dying" He screamed, tears starting to fall softly.

I began crying. "Touka shouldn't have told you"

He pulled me into his arms and we cried together in the rain. Soon though we were both soaked right through. "We should get in. Your shivering" He told me.

We then ran all the way back to his. Touka was out like usual. He lead me up to his room and dug out a towel, one of his t-shirts and some of his clean pyjama pants for me to wear. He then picked some clothes of his own and went out to get changed. I quickly pulled of my sticky clothes and and quickly pulled his warm clothes on. I then breathed in his familiar scent letting it cloak my own. I cried as I realised this could be last time I breathed in this scent.

Soon a knock sounded and Ayato walked in. He found me curled up in bed crying into his pillow. He came up behind me and started rubbing my back. I sat up and wrapped me arms around his neck "Don't forget me please" I begged him.

He pushed me back so I was facing him. He gently brushed my hair away from my eye. "I could never forget you Amazin. Because I love you" he whispered before kissing me.

I kissed back instantly. Ayato loved me. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me harder, still retaining the soft nature. I nibbled his lip and he slowly darted his tongue into my mouth. As the kiss deepened he pulled me closer to him and I wrapped my hands around the soft blue strands that made up his hair. I wanted to tell him loved him back I couldn't. His lips were magnetic and I couldn't pull away.

Soon his kisses trailed down to my neck and ear. It was then I whispered the three words I had longed to tell him. It was then I gave myself over completely to Ayato, it's was then I knew what love was for the first time.

Ayatos hands started trailing up under his shirt I was wearing. His fingertips brushed lightly against my tender breast. I leaned backwards pushing my Chest out further urging him to touch me. He slowly slid his top over my head leaving me fully exposed. It felt natural and right. Ayato continued peppering his kisses over my neck while he massaged my chest in his hands. I moaned softly and this urged him on. Not wanting to rush the moment he continued his slow but sweet kisses, so i ran my hands up his chest feeling his toned body shiver under my touch. I slowly pulled the shirt over his head and kissed his lips tenderly. He held me close kissing me and we stayed like this for what felt like hours. It was just pure bliss. Soon though his kisses trailed south once more and he began kissing my chest. I moaned once again, this spurred him on so holding me by my hip he pushed me slowly down so I was laying on my back. His kisses trailed south still and soon began kissing along the waist bands on his pants. I quivered with excitement and nervousness. Soon his hand glided up my thigh and began gently massaging me through his pants. I moaned in pleasure as my breathing became shallow and turned to pants. Soon he gripped the waist bad of his pants and began slowly pulling them down off me. He then trailed his hand and his kisses back up my thighs until he began kissing me down below.
"Ayato what are you doing?" I panted a  knot growing in my abdomen.

He looked up at me and smiled. "I can't take away the cancer that's killing you but at least I can make you forget about it and feel good for one night. Amazin, please let me make you feel better"

I just cried a year of happiness. "For one night, I would let you do anything to make me forget. Please Ayato make me forget the pain and feel nothing but pleasure" I begged.

He just smiled and kissed my stomach. Then as his kisses trailed down his hand trailed up. Soon he was kissing and sucking on me while his finger slowly eased in and out of me. Moaning aloud I gripped the sheets and let him do as he pleased. The knot growing and growing with each kiss, each in and out movement. I arched my back as the knot released. As I lay there panting coming down from my high, I saw Ayato pull down his trousers and slowly ease up in between my legs. He looked up at me and with a nod he slowly began pushing himself into me. At first I cried out in pain, but the more he moved the better the feeling became. Soon I was bucking my hips to meet his thrusts. He leant down and kissed me, his tongue pushing in an out of mouth in the same rhythm he was moving. He moaned against my mouth the vibrations traveling all through my body. A few thrusts later and we were both screaming each others names.

Collapsing next to me Ayato pulled me into his arms. "I love you Amazin and I promise to keep you safe till the very end"

"I love you to" I cried into his arms.

Three days Later Amazin's body gave up in the fight against the cancer. As the light left her eyes she muttered the five words that would remain true for the rest of eternity. "Ayato, I'll always love you"
But as the light left her eyes, the darkness took over Ayato's. He had lost his one true love, he whispered back to her the last three words Amazin would ever hear "Wait for me"