BB: Mey-rin x Bardroy

'I Dont Care Where You Came From'

Mey-rin and Bard were up on the roor patrolling once again.

"How long exactly do we gotta be up here for?" Mey-rin heard Bard whine again.

"Were up here to protect the young master..its our duty and you know it is" She told him.

"I know...I just wish we could atleast see sone action. I mean Ive seen the same constellation of stars now for the last two weeks and as much as I love the stars im getting bored" He continued, lighting up another cigarette.

"Bard! The more 'action' we see the more the masters life is in danger. Besides you probably saw loads of action before now" She told him taking her glasses off her head exposing her piercing eyes.

"The only good thing about the army. At least I never got bored." He smirked, "I remember one time marching up to enemy lines and my commanding officer got shot and my best friend at the tine had to help me manoeuvre him through all the bullets and crashing bodies.....actually now that I think about it, it wasnt all that fun." He said with a frown.

"It may not have been fun but atleast what you did was honourable....what I did was the work of a monster. I killed hundreds of women and children, men I never knew. All I knew was their faces and how much I was getting paid to kill them. At least when you killed, you killed for honour. I just killed for money.....I was a monster....but then one day I opened my eyes and battled the evil consuming me.....mister Sebastian found me and the master saved me." She said looking down at the glasses she had just finsihed polishing, placing them back over her eyes she began to speak again. "Thats why I wear my glasses. I use them to leash the evil I possess until the time comes when I have to use to protect the ones I love. Thats what I must do, to repent for my sins"

Bard walked over to her and grabbed her hands in his. "Listen to me. Your not a monster. I am. I willingly lead my whole troop to their deaths. I could have stopped them but I didnt. I killed hundreds off good men....it was Sebastian who found me hugging the corpse of my best friend as I watched the light leave his eyes. Im responsible for that and nothing will ever change that fact." He said sropping his head too ashamed to look her eyes.

"Oh Bard. What happened with you was an accident. Just think off all the good you did and have done since then." She told him pulling his chin up so he was facing him. "You've saved the young Master, Finnian and I so many times."

He reached up to take off her glasses. Cupping her cheek he stared deeply into her eyes. "You still believe my soul can be saved and thoose are not the words of a Monster.....your eyes are beautiful. I simply refuse to believe these are the doors to unleashing a monster.....Mey-rin. You. Are. Beautiful. Inside and out. I dont care where you came from or what you did before, all I know is that something inside me is telling me to.....telling me to...." He said leaning closer to her lips.

She breathed and blushed as red as her hair. "Bardroy....something inside me is telling me to...your words. They should not be spoken so lightly. Do you truely mean it?" She whispered her lips almost upon his.

"Everyword...what about you? What do you feel?" He breathed back.

"I care not where you came from,all I know is Im glad Mister Sebastian found you that day and saved you. Im even more grateful he found me and brought me here to you" She breathed against his lips as they made contact.

She wound her arms around gis neck as the kiss deepened and he pulled her closer hugging her waist tightly. The kiss was full of demanding passion and soon she was tugging on his dusty blonde locks as he pulled her long streaming red hair free of her bonnet.

His teeth befan nibbling her lips as her hands roamed down his chest and back eager to touch him. She had just began to un button his shirt when a sound came from behind them. They sprang apart as they heard the sound of a familiar voice.

"Excuse me but I dont believe that was in your list of duties that you had to preform tonight. The young masters safety comes above all things, not simple human frolicking." He said glaring at the two blushing servants.

Bard began rubbing the back of his neck "There hasn't been a peep all week. Besides it was just a little kiss.....Thanks to you"

Mey-rin just blushed as went back to patrolling. Sebastian just glared at Bard before finally smacking him round the back of the head "Get back to work" he said before walking off.

"Well......I've never been so embarrassed in my life" Mey-rin told Bard.

"Me either. That Sebastian sure has a thing about his timing" He smiles before hugging Mey-Rin one final time and whispering three words into her ear. "I love you"