FT: Jellal x Reader

This is an AU/OOC where Jellal is a criminal mastermind (he's going to based off the new Joker from suicide squad). The reader will also be an insane criminal (kinda like Harley only worse).

I was about half way through writing this when I realised I have no idea what happened with this one. It is intensely random but still definitely NSFW!

'I'll be your Bad Girl'

CAUTION: Lemon

Tartarus Asylum. Magnolia's dumping ground for the criminally insane.

It had been my home for many years. Scratch that, it was were I took my holidays. When I was bored of killing, robbing banks and just being an outright bad girl, I would come here and relax. I could sleep all day and even though the food was bad I still got three square meals a day.

I mean the electric shocks and the straight jackets could be a bummer but a girl's gotta  love a little pain.
The only reason I didn't stay longer was there was no one interesting to talk to.
But that all changed the day they brought in my pumpkin.

"Let go off me! Don't you know who I am?!" A voice screamed through the corridors of the asylum.

"Your a low life scum who deserves to be locked up in here forever!" One of the guards shouted at him and I heard a thump as the guard most probably threw the man into his cell.

"You'll never keep me here! You know that right. I'm the infamous Mister J! No prison can hold me!" He screamed before he began chuckling uncontrollably.

Peering over I saw a man wrapped in a straight jacket rolling across the floor. His blue was hair was sprawled out across the floor, showing of his startling red face tattoo. He reeked of crazy and it turned me on something fierce.

"Hey! Pumpkin Pie!" I called over to him.
"Wanna know how I got these scars?"

He stopped laughing instantly and turned his crazed glare over to me.
"What scars?"

"These ones" I say, sliding my jacket from my arms and pulling off my joggers.

From my ankles to shoulders my body was covered in deep pink lines. A few were newer than others but my whole body was covered.
"It's a scar for every body I've killed. Do you wanna be added to the list?....No. Then Shut up!"

"Your crazy lady" He smirks.
"I love it!"

"Your not to bad yourself. What's your name Pumpkin Pie?" I giggle.

"Jellal. My workers call me Mister J though" At this point he had sat up, crossed his legs and dangled his head at angle. His stylish blue hair was hanging down his face. His crazed ocean blue eyes stared at me.

"Mister J. Pumpkin Pie" I giggled.
"Suits you"

"What's your name Crazy Cake?"

"My Slaves call me Mistress. My enemies call me Madame Daranged. But my names (Y/n). But you can call me Crazy Cake......I don't mind" I purred.

"How did a place like you end up in a girl like this?" He asked winking at me.

"That Stupid Fairy Tail League! The Fire Dragon and his Stupid Bitch; The Celestial Dragon. They caught me killing the doctor I had just kidnapped to help with a splinter I got. But I needed a holiday anyway" I spat.