FT: Bickslow x Lisanna (Bixanna)

This is dedicated to korolevax for her amazing fairy tail lemon book. That unfortunately, due to the immaturity of certain Wattpad users, has been taken down.

But Fairy Tail Fans: I majorly recommended you go check out her other stories!
'Lessons in Love' Her Sensational Nalu erotica
'Ligotage ' Her amazing Gruvia erotica
And any of her three jaw dropping Gajevy stories. I recommend 'Love is a Losing Game' and 'Like Mist' and 'Stay by me'
THEY ARE ALL AMZING!! So please go check them out!

So here's a bixanna lemon just for you. To show you just how much I loved your books! And that we lemon writers have to take a stand against the injustice that happened to you!!

'What I missed most'

CAUTION: Lemon

For Bickslow the hardest part about Lisanna coming back was the feelings he had been repressing all these years came flooding to the surface. Her smile breaking down the barriers he had worked so hard to place. Her laugh crashing down the walls he hid his emotions behind in one blow. Her tears bringing his own to surface as he longed to comfort her.

His heart ached at the thought he would have to go through it all again. Hiding his feelings for her, while she displayed only feelings for Natsu. Not feeling up to joining the celebrations with the rest of the guild he slowly slipped out front door, his trusted babies in tow. No one noticed him leave. No one apart from a certain white haired beauty.

He shuffled his feet along the ground. Not having a particular destination in mind, he just walked until he reached the outskirts of Magnolia. There he just stood thinking about the events that had made up today.
Lisanna had returned. That shouldn't have been possible, yet there she stood tears staining her soft pale cheeks as the emotions from returning home flooded her.
Lisanna should have died all those years ago. She shouldn't be there in the guild hall, forcing hidden emotions to resurface within his heart. She shouldn't be forcing tears to form in his eyes. She shouldn't be making him feel the need to rush to her side, cradle her in his arm and make her promise to never leave again.
She was dead. That should have been it. He buried his emotions with her. Promising never to dig them up again. Yet with a simple smile from Lisanna, that promise shattered just like the barrier he had placed around his heart.

Not that her coming back would change anything. Everyone could see she only had eyes for Natsu. That's the reason he hated him so. He had taken his love away from him, then she died and the hate he felt for him was buried along with his feelings for Lisanna. But that too resurfaced with Lisannas return.

With his walls came his new cocky, sarcastic and care free personality. With no raw emotions to get in his way, he became stronger. It's what allowed him to become a member of the Thunder Legion. He vowed to protect them so they would never leave him like Lisanna did. It why his babies were with him where ever he went, he didn't want to feel alone. Because when ever he was alone, he would think about her.
And that had become too painful.

All this raw emotion circulating through his veins had his sensed dulled, and that's how Lisanna managed to creep up on him that night. Starting a chain of events that would change both there lives for better or for worse.

"Still like to come here to think huh?" Lisanna's innocent voice cut through the silence like knife.

Bickslows whole body tensed at the sound of her voice. When had she got here? How long had she been standing there?
"How did you know I was here?" Was all he muster up the courage to say.