AC: Karasuma x Reader 2

Yes the picture is of him and 'bitch sensei' but just imagine it's the reader. Also in this Karasuma is going to show his feelings a bit more. (You'll see when you read it) it may be a bit OOC but I think it works so yeah....Enjoy.
Also dedicated to KaelanGriffithsSerge

'WorkPlace Jealousy'

CAUTION: Lemon

Sometimes it's a blessing being the only normal teacher in class 3E. And then other times it's like a curse.

It makes me feel like an outsider in the whole system. I'm literally the only non-assassin / trainee assassin here. I'm the only actual teacher in the whole building. Instead of being armed with plastic knifes and BB pellets, I'm armed with a teaching degree and a diploma in world history and politics.

So why might you ask is a normal girl like me in this abnormal classroom.
My husband: Tadomi Karasuma.

A few months ago he came home from work and swooped me into his arms. He carried me into the lounge room and he collapsed onto the couch with me still in his arms. Hugging me tightly round the waist he leant his head into my shoulder and just slowly inhaled the scent of my shampoo.
This was something he would only do if something bad had happened at work. He told me that when he gets home sometimes all he wants to do is hold me so he knows I'm still here. I know in this time all he needs is just that.

"Tadomi? Hunny what's wrong?" I asked him, gently reaching down to stroke his hair.

"I found something out today. Something I don't want to be true" He mumbled into my shoulder.
"70% of the world is going to be gone next year. A crazy bio-engineered octopus is going to blow up half the earth, just like moon."

"How do you know when?" I asked.

"The octopus told us. Said he's going to spend a year teaching Class 3E of Kunugigaoka Junior High School, then either be dead or blow up the earth once they graduate." He explained
"And they want me....."

"Any they want you to go to the school to keep an eye of things. Help train the students in killing him....right?"

"Right. But I'm not going" He states.

"Why not? Saving the world is what your good at. The worlds needs you to do this. Why did you say no?"

"Because it means leaving you. Being away from you in our last possible year alive.....I don't even want to think about that. What if your in the 70% that gets blown up and I'm not? My world isn't worth living without you in it" He says his eyes showing real fear at the very notion of losing me.

"Then I'll go with you. I am a teacher so it would make perfect sense for me to go with you. We'll be together and you can save the world like the hero I know you are" I suggest cupping his cheeks into my hands.

"But what if you get hurt?" He asks still sceptical.

"You've taught me a lot. I'll be able to handle myself. Plus it will only be till you defeat the octopus. Then we'll be back home in our apartment before you know it. Maybe then you could finally finish the decorating in our bedroom and unpack the last box of your stuff?" I joke.