OHSHC: Hikaru x Reader

For NinjaTurtleNerd. Thanks for all the amazing book covers.
Just a warning, I experimented with the multimedia function with this one. You'll see what I mean later on.
Enjoy.

'Your all I want'

CAUTION: Lemon

Everything in this world must be earnt, nothing in life is free. So never settle for anything less than perfection. Never settle for second best. You'll get everything you wish for if you work hard enough.

So that's what I did. Every single day of my life I worked. I never let the fact I came from a poor family stand in my way. I worked hard, and studied harder. Then one day it all paid off, I passed the entrance exam into the top school in all of Japan: Ouran.

I remember my first day. Being only the second 'commoner' girl to ever get into this school, I was more than a little nervous. Not to mention the fact I stood out like a sore thumb : with my tie dyed hair and denim shorts, instead of a dress, I definitely looked different. My hair however, was my pride and joy, and I loved it.

(Choose which one)

Nevertheless, I ignored the stares I received and took a deep breath

Nevertheless, I ignored the stares I received and took a deep breath. I was here to study and achieve my dreams, not worry about other people's opinions of me. I had managed to get through my first class just fine. I had to introduced myself to the class and that was about it, then I sat down and got my study on. However this time I felt two pairs of eyes on me.

Well actually I felt a whole class full of eyes on me, or rather my hair, but two pairs seemed to bore into me more than the others. The two people those eyes belonged to, were identical twins. They had the most startling ginger hair and the most captivating eyes. But I wasn't there to stare at boys, I was there to study and achieve my dreams. So I tried my absolute hardest to ignore them.

It was going well until lunch started. I was packing up my stuff ready to go eat lunch when the two boys appeared in front of me.