SE: Soul x Ellia

ElliaHartlace For you. I am so sorry it has taken me so long to do.
But I hope you enjoy it anyway

'The Perks of Having Your Own Place'
CAUTION: Lemon

"George, I think that's finally the last of them" Ellia huffs collapsing to the floor.
"Please tell me that's all of them"

"That was indeed the last box. Your finally packed up and ready to leave" He smiles sliding down to sit next to her.

"I'm going to miss you" She states resting her head on his shoulder.

He brushes her curly brown locks from her eyes and takes in her soft blues eyes for a final time.
"I'll miss you too. My Meister, finally growing up and leaving the nest......its just too much" He states pretending to cry.

"Your a big boy now. I'm sure you'll manage" She smiles pushing on his arm.

"Yeah. I can't believe your moving in with him though. Everyone said you would never last, now look at you. Your moving in with him"

"I love him, besides its my last year at the DWMA. I can't live in the schools accommodation forever"

"True. Now get your bum up off the floor. He'll be here any moment to get your things. Besides I just want to watch him carry your boxes out" He smirked helping me off the floor.

"He's mine" I mock growled

"Hey, I can admire can't I? Besides your boy has some serious stuff going for him. I'm so jealous that you'll be hogging his body for yourself" He swooned

"Do you have a crush on my boyfriend? Because I'm totally up for watching a little guy on guy" I teased

"Nah. Besides you couldn't handle all of this" He smirked gesturing to his whole body.

"Just shhhhh you. Let's get me moved out, then we can talk about weird threesomes" I smile pushing him in the direction of the boxes.

"Who's having a weird threesome?" An all too familiar voice spoke from the doorway.

"Oh hey Soul, Ellia and I were just discussing her fantasy of seeing you involved in a little guy on guy. I'd obviously be happy to lend my services" George spoke up and my skin turned red.

"Thanks George but I think good for now. But just know if that ever came up, you'd be the first person I'd call" Soul smirked walking straight over to me.

"Hey you" He smiled before leaning down to peck my lips.

"Quick kiss me again. Because if not I'm going to die from embarrassment" I pout before dramatically falling to the floor.

Soul and George just laughed at me. Smiling I sat up and realised this would be the last time George would be in a moment like this one. I promised myself I would never forget this moment. And I would invite him over at least once a week.

"Let's get your stuff moved Ell" Soul smiles pulling me from the ground.
"Because then I can have you all to myself"

With that he nuzzles his nose into my neck causing to burst out into laughter.
"Get off me then goofball"