BB : Ciel x Reader

'For You Dear. Anything'

A/n: Ciel is about 17/18 in this
Caution: LEMON

Being the new girl in a manor is always awkward. Being the new girl in a manor where you seem to have fallen helplessly in love with the Lord, even worse.

About a year ago Lord Earl Ciel Phantomhive took you in after a fire destroyed your family home. You had been left with nothing but the clothes on your back and the money in your purse. You were left wondering the streets until one day you walked straight into Ciel himself. You remember being mesmerised by his deep Blue hair. His dazzling bright blue eye. You knew right then you loved this boy. He took you in with one condition, you were to help Mey-rin in being the maid of the house.

Now three years later you were celebrating your 17th birthday and you couldn't be happier. So far the day had been perfect. Mey-rin, Finny and Bard had surprised you with breakfast in bed promising you an extra twenty minutes lay in as they were all going to do your morning chores for you. Tanaka gave you a brand new diary same thing he did every year. Sebastian had even got you a little gift, he made you his famous curry bun with extra chocolate, just they way you liked, for your evening meal. They day was perfect and little did you know it was about to get better.

You had just finished washing up when Sebastian informed you that Ciel wanted to see you. Drying your hands you made your way over to his study. Knocking on the door you waited. Soon enough you heard that oh so familiar voice speak "Come in"

You slowly opened the door and made your way into the room. Ciel smiled up at you. "Ah ____ just the person I wanted to see. Happy birthday, hope you like your present" He said gesturing to the most beautifully wrapped gift you had ever seen.

"Thank you sir, but I can't accept this. You really didn't need to make an effort for me....I mean you've already given me more than enough." You say looking at Ciel blushing slightly

"I wanted to and I never do stuff I don't want to do. Now please it would mean the world to me if you opene your present" He admitted

"But why? Why get me a present?" You asked

"I don't know!" He shouted "I don't know. For some reason I long to see your smile. Your laugh is like music to my ears. My chest gets all right around you and I can barely think. So I brought you a present because your smile lightens up my day. Because I think I might love you!....now please open your present"

Tears fell from your cheeks. Ciel admitted he loved you. Right now you would do anything he said. You collapsed onto your knees as Ciel brought your present closer to you. Placing it in your lap he put a hand on your shoulder "Please don't cry" he begged

"I can't help it....you just made my day perfect. All I've wanted you to say to me since I met you was you loved me because for the past three years of my life I've had to suffer in silence thinking you would never love me back. I've had to sit quietly and watch as you and Lady Elizabeth would dance at party's and listen as she would go on about your engagement. It was torture, but now you finally told me you loved me....it's made it all worth while" You admitted

Ciel just cupped your cheek in his hands and brought your face up to his. Smiling he brought his lips closer to you and placed them tenderly upon yours.

"I love you to. I love you even more that I thought it would be possible to love anyone." He whispered against your lips and began to kiss you tenderly.