BB: Grell x Reader

'Let's Paint It Red'

Caution ; modern day LEMON

Time slowly ticks when your locked in a jail cell, But it was worth it. What you had got up to tonight was worth being stuck in these four walls.

Earlier this evening you were out putting your talent into practice. You had found your canvas in the form of the side of a building and your were currently putting your massage into practice. You had almost finished when a strange voice sounded from behind you.

"Its BEAUTIFUL. It soo red. It just screams passion."

You turned around to see a flamboyant red head. They were currently jumping up and down squealing in delight at the sight of your masterpiece.

"Who are you?" You asked defensively, understandable since even though your were making art you were still technically committing a crime.

"Your new biggest fan" They exclaimed jumping over to you and pulling you in a massive hug.

"Well thanks. I'll just add you onto the list of my other self acclaimed biggest fans" You groaned sick of the redheads flamboyant nature. You just wanted to finish your painting.

"I am. I too dabble in painting. But i tend to use blood instead silly paint when i get creative" They whispered down your ear causing your spine to shiver.

"Look phsyco i don't want to donate to your next paint pot so maybe we could just both forget about seeing each other and be on our merry ways huh?"

"Nonsense. I want to paint the town red, but if it makes you feel safer I'll use paint like you do" They exclaimed picking up one of your paintbrushes.

"There's no getting rid of you is there." You sighed in defeat as you picked up your very own paintbrush and began painting.

Now you couldn't explain why but there is something strangely fasinating about painting with a complete stranger. The way you can just stare at the way there body moves and it not become awkward. They way there tongue sticks out at the corner of there mouth when there concentrating.  Whatever the reason you found yourself staring at the red head as he painted, feeling inexplicably drawn to them.

"Are you going to keep staring at me or help with the masterpiece?" They asked breaking you out of your daze.

"Both" You smirked

Suddenly though you felt paint smack you in the face. You stood there shocked as the red head laughed their arse off. You sprang onto them and fell on top of them as they landed on the ground. Straddling their waist you began painting there face all over with red paint. 

"Not so funny now is it" You smirked down on them laughing as there face turned into a scowl.

"Kindly stop laughing please. Your sitting directly over my groin and the vibrations from your laughing are doing all kinds of things to me" They told you through gritted teeth.

It was then you noticed that something was indeed poking into you causing your breath to hitch as it sent tingles throughout your body. You leant down and began whispering into the red heads ear.
"Never give an artist added canvas material"

"What?" They questioned as you slid your hand down in between your thighs to grip a handful of the red head trapped beneath you.

"Lets paint it red shall we" You whispered as you caught the red head in a passionate kiss that had the both of you panting for breath.

Suddenly you were being flipped over and stared up at the red head towering above you. He began to kiss down your neck and you felt not only pleasure but the paint being transferred from his face to your neck. He then ripped off your shirt leaving you in only your red lacy bra.

"Red already. Good girl" He chuckled before moving his hands began massaging your breast as you arched your back at the sudden pleasure.

He removed his hands and while you removed your bra he dipped both his hands into the red paint. Your eyes widened in excitement as his hands once again descended upon your chest this time leaving streaks of red paint across your skin. You moaned in pleasure as his lips joined his hands on the assault upon your breasts. You felt the pressure on your lower leg increase the more he teased your skin.

Flipping him over you smirked down into his eyes. 'My turn' You mouthed down at him. You ripped his shirt from his body and ran your paint covered hands up and down his chest. He writhed beneath you as your fingers skimmed over each muscle, and down to tease the waistband of his pants. Pulling down his trousers and underwear you were left with an impressive sight. However something was missing.

Picking up a paint pot you carefully poured the paint down each of his legs. Then you skilfully caressed each of his legs running your fingers up and down, rubbing the paint into his skin. His breathing hitched the further up each of his legs you went. Satisfied you had covered him completely in paint your hands skimmed up to there actually objective. Slowly you began to slid your hand up and down, rubbing your thumb across his tip. He writhed beneath you trying to hold back moans and make you go faster.

"Patience. You need to be completed to perfection" You told the male beneath you.

"What about you? Your still half unfinished" He replied before flipping you over to land in a pile of spilt paint. "That's your back sorted but what about the front"

Your eyes widened and you whimpered in anticipation of what he was about to do. Coping your actions he removed your trousers, but left your red lacy underwear on.
"Don't want to be tempted before I finish painting" He smirked down at you.

Picking up the last paint pot he drops its down your skin. It's deliciously cold and your skin tingles in response. However your nerves come alive when his fingers begin massaging the paint into the soft flesh of your thighs. You moaned as your body was being pleasured in ways you had never experienced before and he hadn't even touched you intimately yet. But soon enough you got your wish and he pulled down your underwear. He slid a finger inside and you cried out. Arching your back you panted as he added finger after finger. A knot formed in your abdomen and screamed as it released.

"Are you ready for me?" He huskily whispered in your ear positioning himself between your Newley painted legs.

"Are you ready for me?" You smirked back at him.

Without another word being said he thruster into you and you saw stars. In and out he took you over the edge and back again. Your legs felt like jelly and your brain like mush. He collapsed next to you as his release hit him hard and fast.

You both lay there panting until a light turned on within the building and you both freaked out pulling on underwear and trousers. You scrambled round trying to find a shirt when the red head handed you his.
"Thanks" He said kissing you quickly before running off.

"Will I ever see you again?" You shouted after him.

"You can count on it" He winked at you.

You watched as he ran away, but suddenly the sound of the police dragged you from your daydream. You tried running back away but your legs were still jelly. Hence why now you were sitting in a cell smiling at the thought of the events of that evening.