BB : Sebastian x Reader.

'10 minutes for you to be mine'

Caution: LEMON

You had been invited over to the Phantomhive manor many times before tonight. It was in those many visit you found yourself falling for the butler in black. Being from a noble birth you knew you could never be together but you still hoped.

When ever you got the chance you would daydream about what it would be like if you ever had Sebastian as yours. Like right now. You, Ciel, Prince Soma and Elizabeth were all currently playing chess. Or rather Ciel was teaching Elizabeth to play chess by beating Soma. You were daydreaming about Sebastian again.

"_____, are you alright? Your cheeks have gone awfully red?" Elizabeth asked you.

"I'm fine. Maybe some fresh air. Or a walk might do me some good...would you all please excuse me" You said getting up from your chair and leaving the room.

You decided a nice walk through the manor would help you relax. Not long after you turned the corner you felt a strong body pinning you down against the wall. A gloved white hand was pressed against your mouth and you felt hot breath tickle your ear "Shh m'lady...you don't want the others to hear"

Sebastian!! You thought instantly recognising the voice. As he removed his hand you began to talk only to be cut of by lips crashing against yours. You reacted instantly. You lips moved in time with his as ran your hands up his arms into his hair. You had always fantasised about running your fingers through those raven locks. Spurred on by your actions he gripped your hips and began to bite your lower lip. Moaning you succumbed to his whishes and allowed him access. Soon though he broke the kiss off.

Panting you looked up at him lust  clouding your vision. You were so close you had to make him want you as much as you wanted him. Suddenly an idea popped into your head. You leant up to whisper in his ear "If you really want me. Meet me in my room...you have five minutes Sebastian. I promise to do what ever so your naughty little heart desires but only if your there in five minutes" You whisper seductively before walking off purposefully starting to undo your dress as you went.

Making it to your room you opened the door only to have your dressed ripped off you and be flung into your bed. Your heard your door lock and saw Sebastian stalk over to you. There was no other way to describe the way he walked over to you, he looked at you like you were his prey and your body tingled in response.

Suddenly he was a top of you, arms either side of my head. He was looking at you like your were a forbidden fruit he just had taste, not not taste devour. You felt a heat in between your legs that wasn't their before. "We have roughly Ten minutes before the young master tires of that game and requests an afternoon snack.....oh the things I could do to you..." He spoke aloud

"Show me!" You demanded "Show me what you would do"

He looked at you once more before he attacked your mouth with rough passionate kisses. This sent your body on hyper alert. You began to tingle all over as Sebastian moved from your lips to your neck. He began nibbling and sucking searching all over for that one spot.

"~Nghhh~" You moaned. Upon hearing this Sebastian shew no mercy sucking your sweet spot harder and harder. Your whole body squirmed beneath him and writhed as he slid his hands down over your corset. Waiting no time he ripped it from your body exposing you breast. The weren't exposed for long before Sebastian hand them in his hands massaging and teasing your nipples. You gripped handfuls of the sheets and moaned louder. His mouth soon trailed south and began the same torture he gave you neck on your right nipple, while still teasing your left between his fingers. He soon swapped and the pleasure just kept increasing. Feeling a tight knit down below you knew you were close but Sebastian never stopped. Pretty soon you screamed as you released.

He sat up and smirked at you "Really m'lady already...and we haven't even started yet" he said huskily. This turned you on even more. The anticipation to know what he going to do next drove you insane. Slowly he began to pull down your now drenched panties as he did you felt his fingers lightly graze your clit. You whimpered in anticipation. Sebastian soon began kissing up your legs, reaching the inside of your thighs your whimpering resumed. You wanted him now.

"Sebastian...take me" You pleaded.

"But I haven't even tasted you yet" He smirked before he teasingly licked up your clit. "But if that's what M'lady wishes"

You sat up as he stood up and eagerly began undoing his trousers. Pulling his free of this clothes you notice just how big he was. Grinning with excited you began rubbing your hand up and down his length massaging his member. He harshly intook a breath and pushed you down on the bed. "Right now I'm the master. I'm in control." He said as he positioned himself at your entrance. He looked at you one final time before slamming into you. You screamed from shock and pleasure.

Sebastian stayed like this for a few moments allowing you to get used to the feel of him. With a nod from you he began thrusting in and out. He slammed into you hitting your g-spot every time. Pretty soon your felt that tightness reappear and pretty soon you were screaming again. Sebastian however was not done. As he picked up the past slamming into you faster and faster, he began kneading your breasts filling your with pleasure once again. And for a third time that afternoon you came, only this time Sebastian found release as you did.

He pulled out you and wrapped you in a hug. Planting a tender kiss on your lips he whispered "Ten minutes is up"
Pulling up his trousers and helping you to redress and brush your hair, you both made your way back into the game room.

"_____ are you okay? We heard you screaming and now your walking funny? Did you hurt yourself? Do you need a doctor?" Elizabeth asked you clearly worried

"Not to worry Lady Elizabeth I took care of Lady _____ personally" Sebastian smirked

You just blushed and sat down in your favourite chair. Well I got what I whished for.