FT : Rogue x OC 2

'I'm Begging You....'

Caution: Lemon?

Waking up alone was the only thing that scared me now.
Nothing else could compare to the way my heart stopped when not waking up wrapped in the arms of my dragon slayer.

It was the kind of scared I felt right now.

I woke up, the silvery light of the moon illuminating our shared bedroom. The shared bedroom with the currently empty shared bed.
"Rogue?" I call out voice barley above a whisper.

Eyes scanning the room I notice his shadow stood up out on the balcony. It was late so it was strange for him to be up this hour. Sliding out the bed, I Tiptoed over to him. The balls of my feet barely makings a sound as I padded across the wooden floor of the room.

Coming up behind him, I gently wrap my arms around his waist leaning up to plant a soft kiss on the back of his shoulder blade.
His arms wrapped around mine squeezing them closer to his chest. His skin was cold to touch making me wonder just how long he had been stood out here.

"Another one?" I asked him, voice soft in the almost silent night.

Rogue said nothing. Just squeezed my hands tighter.
Sighing I walked round Rogue and buried my head into his chest. His arms wrapped around my waist and me pulled closer into him than I had ever been before. I felt the weight of his head fall into mine and the watery drops of his tears falling down the back of my neck.

"Don't go"

The two words were spoken barley above a breath. I wouldn't have heard them if I weren't directly beneath his head.
They were spoken so broken, so desperate and they shattered my heart.

"Rogue..." I whispered moving my head to look up into his rustic red eyes. The eyes of the man I loved more than anything.

He just shook his eyes closing tight. He just begged me not to go, but refused to even look at me.

"Look at me please" I begged close to tears.

"No!" He called out voice broken.

"Please" I begged once more, grabbing hold of his hands.

"No! Because looking at you hurts too much" He sobbed falling to his knees.

I sunk down with him. His words shattering me.

"Looking at you hurts because every time I see you I fall in love with you more. That's just going to make it hurt more when you leave me"

His words rendered me speechless. I knew his nightmares and insecurities were at an all time high but I never realised it was this bad. He had become so good at hiding his emotions but I always thought I could see right through him. Maybe I was just fooling myself. Either way, I would be strong for him now.

"Rogue. Listen to me please" I begged cupping his cheeks in my hand.
"I'm never going to leave you. Not now not ever. I'll stick by you through it all. That's what it means for me to be your mate."

"My mate?" Rogue repeated. His eyes slowly starting to open.

"Your Mate" I tell him smiling at him.