FT: Sting x OC x Natsu

The title suggests a slight cheating thing going on but it's not. I decided to write a bit of an unorthodox fan fiction. This one has been so hard to write and I apologise for any mistakes or any confusing moments. If you don't understand anything just ask me in the comments and I'll answer any questions you have a best as I am able. I hope you enjoy it though as much as I did trying to write it.

'Please Love All Of Me, Even Though Only Half Of Me Loves You'

CAUTION: Lemon

In the heart of Fiore's countryside, there is a lake. It's not a very big lake and only a few know of its existence. No fish swim in its depths and no animals drink its waters. It goes unused and unnoticed to everyone. Everyone except four wizards.

For these four wizards this lake has been the host to countless arguments, heartaches and struggles. It has also seen many declarations of love, moments of passion and overwhelming happiness. This lake, is the exact distance from both Fairy Tail and Sabertooth. The two guilds our wizards belong to.

From Fairy Tail, Natsu Dragneel and Rachael Snow
From Sabertooth, Sting Eucliffe and Lexi Oakley.

Tonight on the first night of Spring, our four wizards were once again meeting. So far down by the river you will only find one shadow. The shadow is of a girl, her long auburn hair loose to fly about in the wind and her eyes twinkle in the moonlight.
Despite the cold chill in the air she wears a sleeveless button up shirt and denim shorts. Her feet are bare as she dangles them into the water below her. Her toes dance in the crystal clear water as she waits for the others.

"Lexi?" A smooth voice whispers into the silence of the night.
"Is that you?"

The girl quickly jumps from the water and races over to the source of the voice.
"Sting!" She cries and her arms wrap around his slender neck.
"I've missed you so much"

"I've missed you too" He breathes his head buried itself into the crook of her neck. He inhaled her unique scent. She always smelt like seaweed and aloe Vera, a side effect from her use of water magic, but it was a smell he loved all the same.

They pulled apart so Sting could gaze down at her face. Her blue eyes shimmered with tears. He carefully brought his hands up to cup her cheeks, his thumbs tenderly wiping away the moisture under her eyes. He leaned down to place a soft warm kiss upon her lips.
"Your back now. Don't cry. You know I hate it when my girl cries" He told her.

A smile crept its way onto her features as he smiled up at him. Her hand went up to play with his tufts of soft blonde hair.
"I'm back home now. In your arms, where I should be"

His arms wrapped her in tight to his body. His lips danced over hers. He was savouring every inch of her. Every bit of her he could get. For he was not sure how much longer she would be here.

"Lexi" He hummed between kisses.
"I.....love.....you"

But before the brunette could utter any word of a reply. A third wizard erupted from the nearby bushes.
"Rachael" His voice squeaked out.

"No" The girl in Stings arms spoke up. "Lexi"

Suddenly her eyes shifted from the dazzling sea blue they were before to a mossy green. Her expression offended at the sight of the fire dragon slayer in front of her, but her eyes went hard and pushed away from Sting.

"Natsu" She smiled leaping into his arms.
Natsu span her round and round in his arms, their laughter echoing throughout the small clearing.