"Yeah me too, but are you feeling any better?" he asked with a chuckle.

"A little" I said turning my head to face him "My throat doesn't hurt anymore and my nose isn't blocked which is a huge plus but I'm still couching though."

"You look a lot better today. You have some color again, or is that from the fever?" Preston asked also taking a seat on the couch now.

"Thanks, but no it not from the fever. My fever is gone and I hope it stays that way. I hate it." I said looking back up at the ceiling and closing my eyes again.

"Hey Cay?" I opened my eyes to find Jeff standing there.

"Yeah Tremaine?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I was wondering if you would feel up to going out to dinner tonight? If not we can have everyone come to our room. We got the biggest suite and you and Johnny are sharing with Trip and myself if you don't mind?" Jeff said handing Preston a room key.

"No its cool" I smiled "And I will see how I feel later. I feel fine now but it can always change, it always does at night."

"Then we just go out another night and stay in tonight with a couple of movies." Jeff suggested.

"Yeah dude. Movie night sounds fun." Steve-o said coming up to us. "I'll get the ice cream" Steve-o said smiling at me.

"Chocolate flavor?" I asked through narrowed eyes.

"What else?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Then its a date!" I said beaming at him.

"Whats a date? With who? Where? When?" Johnny asked with a frown as he walked up to us from the counter.

"A date tonight with Ben&Jerry's finest chocolate ice cream." I said making Johnny roll his eyes.

"Baby aren't you over that by now?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah Cay. You go crazy for that shit." Ryan said walking past us to the elevators.

"Hey that shit i amazing" I said crossing my arms. I coughed a little and Johnny then reached his hand out to me.

"Come on. Lets get you to bed Missy" I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"People must really hate us" Ehren said as we stepped into the elevator.

"Why do you say that Danger?" I asked with a frown glancing at him.

"Well every hotel we've been to gives us our own wing or floor. Like they don't want to be near us." Ehren said with a chuckle.

"Well I don't even want to be near you guys so imagine how they must feel." Jeff said with a snort.

"Come on Tremaine. We ain't that bad." Johnny said with a chuckle.

"Yeah right" Jeff said rolling his eyes.

"Please can you guys behave yourselves?" Trip asked as we stopped outside of our room.

"What did we do?" I asked with a frown.

"You guys are a young couple in love and all that shit." he said rolling his eyes.

"Cant promise anything Trip" Johnny said leaning down and kissing me. I got a fright and squealed as he grabbed my ass.

"Johnny" I said blushing and pushing him away a little.

"Hey now wait till you get to the room to do that shit" Ryan said from the door next to ours.

"Don't encourage them Dunn!" Jeff yelled then stepped inside the room. I followed him and looked around the place. It was massive. There were two bedrooms, both with king size beds. The one room had an en suite bathroom and walk in closet. Jeff told us to take that one so I could have privacy showering and what not.