Chapter 1- Hunter

(That's Lily)

ELIZABETH'S POV

"There has to be an empty compartment somewhere!" Lily exclaimed; aimlessly walking down the halls while holding her owl Sky in one hand and knocking on compartments with the other.

So far it has been 15 minutes since we've given our stuff to one of the employers and boarded the train. And since then we still have yet to find a compartment that is either empty or has room for 2.

"You know I'm surprised we haven't found any of the guys yet" I said; looking into a compartment on my right before moving onto the next.

"Well Remus is a Prefect this year so I think he's with the other prefects near the front of the train, sorting out their schedule." I nodded,

"And the other three?" she shook her head,

"Your guess is as good as mine" she replied; before opening up what felt like the 50th compartment.

"Excuse me is there room for 2 more?" Lily asked; sticking her head inside. There were three guys who looked to be in their 6th or 7th year; they were all wearing silver and green which represented Slytherin.

"No; now get lost" one scoffed; he had Blonde hair and stone cold eyes. If I wasn't as daring, I probably wouldn't have snapped; but what's the fun in that?

I opened the door more so that I could fit next to Lily and glared at the boy who was now looking down and reading a magazine.

"Well sorry to intrude but unless you're as blind as a bat there seems to be two spots open right there" I said; pointing to the seat across from him and a guy beside him. He was the complete opposite, having blue eyes and brown hair. But, they both held that cold feeling in their eyes that wasn't very welcome.

The blonde guy sighed and put his magazine down and glared.

"Look, why don't you and your little Gryffindor friend run along and bother someone else. I hate that I had to associate with people like you for this long already...so go" he said; waving his had as if to shoo us off. I raised both brows and looked at Lily as my hair turned green; she was frowning and was ready to leave but I wasn't done yet.

Looking down I reached for his magazine and ripped it from his grasp,

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing" he exclaimed; glaring hard at me as he stood up and began his way towards me. But he stopped when the magazine disintegrated in my hand as fire lit from my fingertips. The third boy who was sitting quietly the whole time was looking at me; smirking as if he was impressed. I did a quick side glance and winked at him; doing a quick look over and saw that he had brown eyes and black hair before I dropped the remains on the floor.

"Let's go Lily, the stench of Slytherins is really making my eyes water" Taking one last look at the boy; we both walked out and down the hall; still searching for a compartment.

"Oh my god Liz did you see the looks on their faces!" we both giggled just thinking about it; stopping in front of the very last compartment we saw that It was empty and walked in before closing the door behind us.

"And that one boy that was sitting by himself...I saw him looking at you! And you gave him that little wink, what was that about?" she smirked as I blushed; I don't know why I did it, it was just in the moment.

"Oh hush Lily; it was nothing" I chuckled. She looked at me; not believing my lie but letting it slide for now.

~~~~~~~~