Chapter 12- A Vision in The Past?

SIRIUS' POV

'I can't believe I just believed Malfoy over Liz; how could I be so stupid?'

"Do you think she's going to forgive us?" James asked; running up beside me as we passed empty hallways and classrooms.

"It's going to take a miracle for her to forgive us James; think about it we believed Malfoy over our best friend" he frowned and nodded; running faster along with me. We showed up to the portrait and saw the Fat lady looking smug at us.

"Hey fat lady! Did Liz go by? Elizabeth Jones?" I asked; she scoffed and furrowed her brows at me.

"You mean the girl who was bawling her eyes out about 5 minutes ago? Yes she's in her dorm" he snapped; we both lowered our heads and scratched our necks.

"Look, I don't know what you two did to make her like that but you better fix it" we nodded as she swung open; letting us in. Luckily the common room was deserted of any people so we wouldn't be questioned.

"Do you think she's in her room? Or was the Fat Lady playing us?" James whispered as we began to make our way up the stairs. I looked over at him as if he was stupid,

"Where else would she be James?" I replied; he put his hands up in defence.

"Jeez you don't need to be so sarcastic" he replied; I sighed and rubbed my temples with the tips of my fingers.

"Sorry Prongs; I'm just worried about Liz" I said as we arrived at her door,

"You know you should really tell her how you feel Padfoot or else someone else will grab her first" he whispered; knocking on her door.

"Well now isn't the time James since she literally hates me right now" I whispered back; we stood in silence. She wasn't answering her door but we could hear footsteps pacing,

"Prongs make sure she's in there" James nodded and took out the map that the four of us come up with The Maurderer's Map where we could literally see everyone at the castle. Looking down we saw Liz pacing in her room with her owl Luna on her shoulder.

"She's in there alright" James whispered,

"Liz open up! We know you're in there" I said; knocking on the door once more with a bit more aggression.

"Go away! I don't want to see either of you!" she replied; sniffing in the end. It broke my heart that I was a part of the reason why she's so upset right now.

"Please Liz open up; we're sorry we didn't listen to you...we were wrong" James said; leaning against the frame.

But she wouldn't answer.

"Liz...We're really sorry. We don't blame you if you don't forgive us but we just wanted to apologize; we were very ignorant and we should've listened to our best friend before Malfoy. We're really sorry Liz..." I leaned against the frame with James when suddenly the door swung open; causing us to fall to the ground beside her feet. Her owl Luna flew and landed on my head and began to peck at my temple; then flying over to James and doing the same.

"Ow!...I guess we deserved that"

"You know it's going to take more than just an apology to have me forgive you guys" Liz said from above in monotone. We both looked up at her and gasped; taking in her appearance. Her hair was red and blue along with her eyes; her eyes had sags coming down and her and they were puffy and red from crying.

"Liz.." she scoffed

"Why did you come? Did you finally realize that what Malfoy was saying was crazy? Maybe this is just a prank and you still believe that prick" she yelled; we both flinched and stepped back. Her hair was now up in flames along with her hands and her necklace was beaming a bright red.

'We're the Same' (Sirius Black/Marauder's Era) *COMPLETED*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें