♡Chapter 31♡

I wake up and see Wes looking at me with a blank stare. "Hi." I say and smile. "Hi" he says and flashes me a fake smile. I furrow my eyebrows and he sits up. I put my hand on his knee and pick up his hand. I begin to play with his fingers. He still just stares blankly at my hand but his face is slightly saddened. He lets go of my hand and stands up. He's being weird. He walks to the bathroom without saying anything or looking back. "Wes." I say. He doesn't answer. He turns on the tap and splashes water on his face. He drys his face and begins to walk over to the laundry hamper. "Wes." I say again. "Yes Everleigh" he sighs before he throws the damp cloth in the hamper. "Um. A-Are you upset that I didn't wanna-" he cuts me. "No no! Oh god no Everleigh!" He says he say rushing over to the end of the bed. I look down at my fingers. "Oh. O-okay" I say. He sighs. "I'm just.. having a rough morning that's all." He says with that fake smile again. I look back up at him. "Well I'm here if you ever wanna talk about it." I say. He just stares at me. Then, he crawls up onto the bed and kisses my forehead. He gets up. "I know." He whispers. I lay back down. Wes opens the bedroom door, walks out and quietly closes it behind him. I decide to go on my phone. I dont know what's going on with Wes. I begin to think. Should I be worried ? Maybe there's something he's not telling me. I get up and go into the shower. I hear Wes grabbing a pan downstairs but I ignore it. I continue my shower. I decide to pamper myself today so I put on a hair mask. When I get out of the shower I use a face scrub to wash my face I shave...everywhere, and moisturize. I wrap a towel on my head to let the hair mask sit for a little while. I go out onto my bed and plug my phone into the aux cord and let my playlist play. I make me bed as I hum to the smooth music. I grab my book and begin to read. My book is about a boy. He's so madly in love with this girl but he's to afraid to tell her cause she already has a super hot boyfriend, but he knows she's not very happy with him. I'm at the part where he's driving her home from a party and he finally try's to tell her. " "Jess." I whisper before she gets out of the car. "Yeah Clayton." She says turning back to look at me. Her eyes seem to be shining a little bluer. He golden hair bounces ever so slightly as she turns. Her lips are a such a rosy pink I could swear they were stained with another's kiss, but she hadn't seen Jake all night. "I um. I like you," I breathe. "Like. Like a lot." I sputter. She just looks at me. "Clay, y-you know we can't like eachother" she says blushing. We? "But I do. I really like you. I know I'm not supposed to but I just can't help it. The way you smile, the way you talk, the way you think it's just all so beautiful to me and I'm just falling so hard and I-" my lips stop moving when I feel hers crash onto mine. We pull away and just look at each other. Those big blue eyes shining so much bright than before, if it was even possible. On those beautiful lips over hers, creeps a smile." I finish the end of the page when Wes walks in. "I made myself a grilled cheese but I forgot to make you one. I'm sorry." He says lowly. "That's alright. I'm okay." I smile. His face stays the same. What's going on with him? I wonder. He just stands there and looks at me for a second before he crawls over top of me and rests with his head on my stomach. I put my hand on his head. And play with his hair. I lean down and kiss his head. "I'm sorry." He sighs with his voice cracking. I look at his face and it's all red with a tear rolling down his cheek. I drop my book and hug his head. "Baby what's wrooong." I say. Wes knows that when he cries it makes me cry so he doesn't cry in front of me unless he really can't control it. "Ev. You know i would do anything for you right. Live for you. Die for." He says. "I know." I say softly as i continue to rub and kiss his head. "Im just- im scared." He says, getting upset again. "Well why baby. Its okay." I say hugging him tighter. He burries his face in my chest. He takes a breath to calm down. Im affraid he'll feel my heart rate going up cause i get anxious when hes sad and i dont know the reason. "B-because i dont want you to go anywhere." He says squeezing me. "Im not going anywhere you know im not." I say rubbing his neck. "But what if you cant handle it and break." He says. I know now what hes talking about. "Wes." I say lowly. He sniffles. I put a hand on he cheek as he still lays on my chest. "I can promise you that im not going anywhere for the time being alright? Because you know, i have you to live for." I whisper. And kiss him. He nods. "Hey." I say poking him. He looks up at me and his cheeks are rosy pink. "I love you. And ill stay here for you and with you." I say. "What about staying here for you?" He says. "Im workin on it." I fake smile. I lean down and kiss his lips and i cant help but frown a bit know i made him worry. He hums. "Sorry." I whisper. He lays back down and closes his eyes. "I love you Ev." He whispers almost in audibly. I kiss him head.