♡Chapter21♡

We walk into Zumiez and it's filled with vibed looking guys and tomboys. I look beside me. Enya looks disgusted, Tina looks excited, Dakota looks confused, and Wes is already looking at the backpacks. Tina and I walk over to the wall of penny boards and long boards. "Ahh! Look at that one!" I say pointing to a long board with a galaxy bottom. "Woah! I freakin need it." Tina exclaims. "Cool. Im gonna get some new wheels. My board is in the car." I say begining to walk to the counter. I ask for some black wheels with dark purple rims to match and graffetti themed board. I pay and go over to Wes. "Black bag or gray bag?" He asks as I hug arm. "Black." I mumble into his arm. "I like that one too." He says grabbing the black backpack. I let go of his arm and hold his hand with both of my hands as he walks me through the store. We arrive at the couter to pay but there's a line now. Wes leans against a wall in the line. I smile at him and he smiles back. "Youre pretty." He says. My smile fades and I look at my feet. I dont feel pretty. People tell me that I am but, Im not. "Everleigh." Wes says leaning away from the wall. I turn away from him. "Evey." He says grabbing my hand. I pull away. I dont know why Im acting like this. Something is just, coming over me. "You alright?" He asks rubbing my back. "Ummm. Ya. Just tired" I lie. I look at him and force a smile. "Next!" The guy at the cashier says. We hessitates to walk up but he does. I set out of line and left the store.

  I sat on a bench beside Enya. "Hey" she said without looking up from her phone. I pull out my phone and start looking through instagram.

*few minutes later*

Tina and Dakota walk out of the store with Wes behind them. "Alright lets go." Enya says locking her phone and standing up. I start following behind. "You guys go. I need to talk to Everleigh for a second." Wes says grabbing my hand. I dont look at him. "Everleigh." He says. I slowly turn around. Before Im able to say anything, Wes smashes his lips on mine. He puts his hand on my cheek and I wrap my arms around his torso. I pull away and I shake my head. "What. What's wrong." He says quietly, putting his hand on the back of my neck. He pulls me close and this time I let him. "I think youre so beautiful." He whispers in my ear. I nod. I look up "I love you." I say to Wes. "I love you more." He says and kisses my forehead. "You okay." He asks stroking my cheek with his thumb. "I think so." I say. He grabs my hand and we start walking to catch up with everyone.
                        *  *  *