♡Chapter18♡

{Everleigh's P.O.V.}
"Youre not happy?" Wes asks concerened. "Im so freakin happy dont get me wrong. Just, not 100%. You know." I say as I sit up. "I know." He says sighing in stroking my hair. We sit in silence for a bit before he breaks it. "I love you Everleigh Thompson" he says. "I love you more Wesley Tucker." I say smiling. I lift my head up and we intertwine our fingers.

  "So where to first." Tina asks once again breaking the silence. "Let's go to the mall. They just opend up a new Saphora." I say excitedly. "Ooooo YEESS." Enya says throwing her hands in the air. "I guys we're the maids." Dakota says to Wes. They both laugh. "Shit that's truuue." Wes says jokingly slumping is his chair. "That's right boys." Tina says patting their knees. "And they gonna be heavy!" Enya says.

*few minutes later*

The train stops and we all what out. It's not very busy downtown today but the train was really full. We slowly start getting shoved around in the crowd. "Here Evey. Grab my hand." Wes says sricking his hand out and wiggleing his fingers. I grab his hand and trail closely behind him. My heart starts racing and I start to panic. Wes turns around. "Shh your ok. We're fine." Wes says as he's begins finding his way through the crowd again.

We all get off the train and he wraps his arms around me. "Youre fine." He says repeatedly. I start to control my breathing. "Is she ok?" I hear Dakota ask concerned. "She's fine. She'll be alright." Wes says. "She just has little panic attacks sometimes. She okay though." Tina says. Wes let's go of my and rubs my back. "You alright." Wes asks in my ear. I nod. "Alright. Let's go." Wes says to everyone as he grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers. We begin walking. He looks at my and squeezes my hand.

-

Srry short chapter. Make sure to comment or message me any request for this story. Love you guys💖