♡Chapter 6♡

I walk downstairs and there is a bowl of macorroni across from Wesley. I sit and start eating it. "Ive missed you." I say to Wes. "Ive missed you too. Ive seen so many cool things on tour and I so wish you were there with me." He says before taking another bite. "I bet. Ive seen the tour list. All of those places look so beautiful. I wanna book time off work next tour so I could come." I say. "That would be amazing Ev." He says. "You know, I was thinking maybe we could go on a vacation some time soon." He says. I gasp. "Yes! We should go to Bora Bora since neither of us have ever been." I say. We finish up our meal and convo and go upstairs.

  Wes takes off his shirt and pants and puts on pyjama pants. He lays in bed while I change. "So about Bora Bora."  He says. "I feel like we should go. Get some time away together. Away from home you know." I say. I finish putting on my pj's and close the armoir. "Just you and me. On a beach. Getting hot tans." I say crawling towards him. "Yup. All alone. With nothing but eachothers company." He says. Are faces are inches apart. We both laugh. I kiss him pationetly. He pulls away and grabs my waist. I lay down and we face eachother. His head is resting right under my chin and his arms wrap tightly around my waist. "I missed your touch." He says. I run my fingers through his hair. He groans relaxed. He kisses my neck and starts to giggle. "What?" I ask. "You taste like strawberries." He says with a huge grin on his face. I laugh at him. He pulls my leg around him. He closes his eyes and shifts his head around until he's comfortable. I reach over and turn off the light. I run my fingers through his hair over and over. I cant sleep so I stay awake for awhile trying to plan going to Bora Bora. My hand is all bruised and it still hurts really, really bad. I decide to take some pain killers and go to bed.

*In the morning*

I wake up at 8 am because my fingers started to hurt. Wesley is still wrapped around me so i decide not to move. After a while the pain becomes unbarable so I try to get up. I take my leg off of him slowly and remove his arm from around my waist. I slide out of bed and into the washroom. I take an asprin and wash my face with one hand. As I'm trying to wash my face, I knock over my makeup and it makes a really loud noise. "Shit." I whisper trying to put it all back. I hear Wes shift around. A few seconds later, we walks into the bathroom rubbing his eyes. "Hey." He says in his raspy voice. He walks over to toilet and flips the lid. I look at him and laugh. "Shut up." He says jokingly. I finish up and walk out of the bathroom. He washes his hands and follows behind me.