♡Chapter 23♡

We finally get home and all walk inside. I put my bag on the bar stool for the island counter. I unzip a pocket to get my phone when Wes walks right into me almost knocking both of us over. I catch my balance. And I see Wes' phone on in text messages. "Is texting her that important Wes. I mumble as he looks at his phone again. "Wes!" I say louder "What?" He says still looking at his phone. I shake my head in disbelief and speed walk upstairs trying to hold in the tears. "Mattress is in the storage closet." I say to the girls before closing my bedroom door. I guess Wes could hear the disappoinrment in my voice. "Everleigh?!" He says. I can hear him running up the stairs. He knocks quietly. "Baby?" He says. "What do you want Wes. Don't you have some other girl waiting for you." I say. He opens the door slowly. "Baby. She-she's just a friend." He says. I sit up from my bed and now soggy pillow from my stream tears. His eyes sadden when he sees my face. "You dont spend every wakeing moment talking to a friend. I would understand if you talked to her a bit but when you can't even pay attention to anything else in the world??" I say. "Baby, I-" he begins as he walks over to hug me. "Stop." I say scooting away. His eyes are watering as he looks up at me. "What have you been talking about that's so important?" I ask him. He looks at his feet and swallow hard. "Wes!?" I say. I covers his face with his hands. I take his phone and unlock it to read the messages.

Her: I miss you 💕

Wes: Aww. I miss you too

Her: You should come visit me 😉

Wes: I can't...

Her: Why not

Wes: I just can't. Im sorry.

"Wes." I say looking at him. "Im sorry." He whispers. "So you just failed to mention the fact that you had a girlfriend." I say, trying not to lose it. He shakes his head and I can see a tear drip from through his fingers. "I can't." I say locking the phone, affraid to read anymore. I stand up. "Where are you going?" Wes asks stand up. I try to walk to the door but Wes blocks it. "Im sorry. Im so sorry. I just...felt like we could relate on a different level than you and I can and it was just...refreshing to talk about other things that people can relate to." He says. I look at my feet. "But baby you are my everything." He says putting his hands on my cheeks. "You are my world and I cannot lose you. I dont know what I would do with myself." He says as he stares, lost in my eyes. He slowly leans in. "Wes." I say grabbing his wrists. He hands are shaking like crazy. "I dont want to kiss you like this." I say. He closes his eyes and then looks at his feet. He looks back up at me. "I understand." He says wiping my tears. "Im gonna sleep on the couch tonight." I say taking his hands off my cheeks and holding them. "Everleigh..." he says. "Just for tonight." I say. He puts a hand on my cheek and rubs it with his thumb. He kisses my forehead.

  I grab a pillow and open the door to walk downstairs. Wes grabs my wrist and I look at him. "Im sorry." He whispers again. "I know." I say. "I-I dont wanna lose you." He says with his eyes tearing up again. "You won't. I promise." I say squeezing his hand. I turn around and walk downstairs.

  Tina sits up. "Ev. Are you okay?" She asks standing up and walking over to me. "Yeah, Im fine." I say looking at my feet. "Are...you guys okay." She asks looking up to mine and Wes' room. "Yeah we're fine. I staightend him out." I fake laugh. "I just thought it was best to sleep here tonight." I say putting my stuff on the second couch. I notice that Enya is fast asleep. "You alright?" Dakota asks taking his headphones off. I nod and smile sheepishly. I climb onto the couch and Tina plugs in her phone and turbs it off. "Goodnight." I say. "G'night" Tina says. Dakota rolls over and turns off the light.

*2 a.m.*

I still can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about Wes. I forgive him but i don't know if I should let him know that. I think I don't like playing games and I miss him so I decide to go upstairs. I grab my pillow and walk up the stairs quietly. I open the door slowly trying not to wake him. "Everleigh?" He says sitting up in the dark. He's been awake too. "Hi." I say. I can see him smile. I walk over to the bed and he flips the pillow to hide his tears. I go in and lay beside him. He wraps his arms around my waist. I turn around and stroke my fingers through his hair. "Im sorry." I say. He shakes his head. "Don't you be sorry." He says with a concerned look. He tucks hair behind my ear and places his warm hand on my cheek. I put my hand ontop of his. He leans in and places his plump pink lips on mine. "I love you." I he says. "I love you more." I say. I strokes my cheek with the back of his fingers. "Not possible." He whispers. I peck his lips and turn back around. He holds me real close and plays with my hair until we both fall asleep

(a/n): Im going to try to post another chapter today since I havent posted in a while. Srry this chapter isnt edited but enjoy, hehe. Stay alive, Xx